Tomorrow if your school going son or daughter come to you

tennisluvrredux

4 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Didn't understand the correlation 

Antha clear ga chepte ...correlation ardam kaleda.

Nalla BF or gay or lesbo laanti extralu matladithe seeda India teeskapondi Visa problem ani chepi antunadu.

• Upvote 1

I want to be progressive but don’t put your own perception of reality or freedom in my child’s mind. 

don’t you guys think there are much more beautiful things to teach kids at school ?

if he/she really want something like that, they will figure out when they grow up but don’t force them and put that seed in their minds. The media, society will keep watering that seed and change them.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

And tell you they feel they belong to the wrong sex, that they don't identify with their gender, that they feel they have a deep sense of gender dysmorphia

What would you do? 

What if they demand to have them go through gender reconstructive surgery? 

This is happening across US in the public schools esp if you are in states like CA and most of them on the West coast. 

Any ideas on how to deal with this situation?  

First identify your self as class topper .. ani class pekuta antuna halwa

10 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Child protection services do, since they will be involved. You could be in a legal soup going ahead because they will accuse you of not being sensitive towards the kids feelings, etc. And if the kids side with the teacher that's brainwashing them to undergo a sex change surgery, you will have no say in it but to agree. If you don't agree, child protection services will come after you and take your child away. 

I can imagine this happening in a not too distant future, keep noticing this is going to happen. 

Child protective services comes into picture only when there is an abuse or if kid voluntarily goes or parents voluntarily surrenders their kids.... Other than that there is no way they want that headache on their hands . They are already crowded with cases of abuse and parents sakkaga leni cases , they don't want these cases.  I don't know about blue states but red states are like these . 

Mandu/cig matram age limit undi , alantidi how can they allow this man . Ma governor bought a new rule saying that parents have the right here , she said they are no gender neutral or trans bathrooms , only male and female ones that's it .

The bill is an anti-LGBTQ+ bill that will ban age-appropriate, medically necessary care for transgender youth. The legislature passed this bill just days after a record-breaking number of Iowans came to Des Moines to protest the slew of anti-LGBTQ+ bills introduced by Iowa lawmakers this year

Slowly I am turning into republican vayya 

This is a disgusting trend mostly in blue states. Pillalu 16/18 years vachaka valla gender ento/ sxual preference ento artham cheskune maturity vastundi mostly. Kani force ga elementary school nunde ee topics meeda classes, drg queens tho speeches in school, bills to take away kids if parents don't agree to them on gender-affrming care/surgeries ni hangama is too scary.

Meeku chinna kids unte keep an eye on what they are watching in youtube/disney/netflix. Ee madhya lot of cartoon shows lo kuda force ga propagte chestunnaru ee mindset ni to brainwash from very young age. Disney vadu rainbow theme characters, toys etc, anta.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

So far, next gen choodu ala undaru including Indian kids. You will be blindsided, wait and watch. 

yes I knew 3 desi parents whose kids in high school are putting pressure on them to agree on their gendr change surgeries. this is in CA.

10 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Didn't understand the correlation 

Many desi families Indians and Pakistanis do this whenever their kid goes out of their control , especially when girls start dating non desi person or being too promiscuous . 

Native country ki trip ani cheppi permanent ga undi potharu. Of course when kid is financially independent they move back to usa. 

so to be more specific when desi kids wants to go under knife for gender change most likely desi parents jump to india with kid . 

3 hours ago, imhott said:

yes I knew 3 desi parents whose kids in high school are putting pressure on them to agree on their gendr change surgeries. this is in CA.

Yeah it's common in CA and most of the Democrat controlled states

5 hours ago, Kootami said:

Child protective services comes into picture only when there is an abuse or if kid voluntarily goes or parents voluntarily surrenders their kids.... Other than that there is no way they want that headache on their hands . They are already crowded with cases of abuse and parents sakkaga leni cases , they don't want these cases.  I don't know about blue states but red states are like these . 

Mandu/cig matram age limit undi , alantidi how can they allow this man . Ma governor bought a new rule saying that parents have the right here , she said they are no gender neutral or trans bathrooms , only male and female ones that's it .

The bill is an anti-LGBTQ+ bill that will ban age-appropriate, medically necessary care for transgender youth. The legislature passed this bill just days after a record-breaking number of Iowans came to Des Moines to protest the slew of anti-LGBTQ+ bills introduced by Iowa lawmakers this year

Slowly I am turning into republican vayya 

Nuvve kaadu plenty of people that voted for Dems in the past are converting, due to the way they are pushing our kids to accept themselves as transgender

34 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Many desi families Indians and Pakistanis do this whenever their kid goes out of their control , especially when girls start dating non desi person or being too promiscuous . 

Native country ki trip ani cheppi permanent ga undi potharu. Of course when kid is financially independent they move back to usa. 

so to be more specific when desi kids wants to go under knife for gender change most likely desi parents jump to india with kid . 

Maybe it worked in the past macha but these days INdia lo kooda ee pichi sokindi, look at the latest edition of Brides Today. 

They put a hairy ugly guy on the cover where there should have been a pretty looking bride. 

17 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

And tell you they feel they belong to the wrong sex, that they don't identify with their gender, that they feel they have a deep sense of gender dysmorphia

What would you do? 

This is happening across US in the public schools esp if you are in states like CA and most of them on the West coast. 

India pampindhi irageyyadame 

19 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

What would you do? 

Few days ago, my kid asked me a question asking how many genders are there in the world...

my kid attends a private christian school where the kids are taught about being united as a family, having kids after marriage, and have faith in God...

I live in an area where its dominated by 98% latins and the culture is totally ** up...kids control their parents and parents are experiencing the worst nightmare and still would allow their kids to control the parents...

ultimately, it's the parents who are responsible for these kinds of acts..