Naaa love da looo WFH emo ganiii for last 3.5 years

veerigadu

Get a new chair every year bro, that's a must and should. 

Plus get a sit stand desk, for every 30 minutes you sit you have to stand up for 1 hour. I set up a timer on my phone that reminds me whenever it's time to sit or stand. 

That apart, do 1 hour of stretching everyday if you can while watching Netflix or your fav show. Look up "the genius of flexibility" 

I had upper back pain and a pinched nerve in the neck, both gone since I incorporated some lifestyle changes. 

41 minutes ago, EyBisa said:

nu gym sestunna ani duniya ki sepanik esna taad lekka vundi 

40 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Me 40+ uncles ki ilantivi common ee antunna youth 6 pack heros @csrcsr @TOM_BHAYYA 

@csrcsr uncle ilane gym sestunna ani chepi 1 week lo nadumu nopi ragane ani musukoni kusunadu

endduku anna manaaki GYM 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Low back pain start ayyindhiiii....Kusoniii kusoni...Ekkuva travelling seyyalekapothunna India lo...Thelisipothundhii.

I'm not even over weight...I go to gym and running regularly. AYina kudaaa lowe back issues shuruuu ayithunnayiiii...All fingers pointing at desktop lifestyle. 

Get Herman Miller chair (used also fine, they last long time)

1 hour ago, KGFsutthi said:

Correct andhuke I use couch for work. Sukham and no constipation issues that comes with chair. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Get a new chair every year bro, that's a must and should. 

Plus get a sit stand desk, for every 30 minutes you sit you have to stand up for 1 hour. I set up a timer on my phone that reminds me whenever it's time to sit or stand. 

That apart, do 1 hour of stretching everyday if you can while watching Netflix or your fav show. Look up "the genius of flexibility" 

I had upper back pain and a pinched nerve in the neck, both gone since I incorporated some lifestyle changes. 

you are genius brother

you post two different solutions and very informative. khalaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Jindal said:

you are genius brother

you post two different solutions and very informative. khalaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mundhu @psyc0pk id lo login ayyi tdp db ga pettuko andhra db theesesi