US Dollar biggest financial terrorist in the world," says Uday Kotak

andhra_jp

Substantiating the comment, he said, "all our money is in nostro accounts and somebody in the US can say- you cannot withdraw it from tomorrow morning- and you are stuck. That is the power of the reserve currency."

"I don't think Europe can [make their currency the reserve], because it is the disunited states of Europe. I don't think UK or Japan have the heft to be taking that position, though both the British Pound and the Yen are free currencies. China, I think, has a major issue of trust with many many countries around the world," he said.

Kotak went on to list out the requirements India must fulfil to build the rupee as a reserve currency. It is a long, sustained walk and run, he said, adding that the country "has to build strong institutions. It has to build a strong framework that is not dependent on the whims and fancies of anyone. India has to be trusted."

13 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Substantiating the comment, he said, "all our money is in nostro accounts and somebody in the US can say- you cannot withdraw it from tomorrow morning- and you are stuck. That is the power of the reserve currency."

"I don't think Europe can [make their currency the reserve], because it is the disunited states of Europe. I don't think UK or Japan have the heft to be taking that position, though both the British Pound and the Yen are free currencies. China, I think, has a major issue of trust with many many countries around the world," he said.

Kotak went on to list out the requirements India must fulfil to build the rupee as a reserve currency. It is a long, sustained walk and run, he said, adding that the country "has to build strong institutions. It has to build a strong framework that is not dependent on the whims and fancies of anyone. India has to be trusted."

Devudu andari kanna pedda sadist ra ani cheppe sollu cinema dialogue la vague ga undi. Next minute lo you end up praying to god. Gujju gallu vere vallani anadam. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Gulebakavali said:

Devudu andari kanna pedda sadist ra ani cheppe sollu cinema dialogue la vague ga undi. Next minute lo you end up praying to god. Gujju gallu vere vallani anadam

gujju gaallani minchina financial terrorists vundaru !!

• Upvote 1