How do you tackle depression and anxiety munjalu with PCOS

sarvayogi

Just now, riashli said:

First thing, am not forcing anyone to accept my opinion.. 

Infertility ki chala reasons untayi.. mere stress can make an issue and many don't know how to deal with it.  even if u pick up other 4 healthy women, vallaki issues ravu Ani guarantee ledu kada.. am only trying to say every medical issue can be managed well these days and one need not be depressed 

well anyone will try to pick based on current situation ..not future.

apudo apudu potamu ani ipudu bratakadam manestama... all i want is reveal before marriage and let give other person option to decide..

13 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Are you married?

i am married.. and i had a health situation before 2 months of marriage ..which i revealed and let her decide... so people should not cheat...

whats the big deal to tell b4 marriage .. is my only question?  

keep things simple.. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

well anyone will try to pick based on current situation ..not future.

apudo apudu potamu ani ipudu bratakadam manestama... all i want is reveal before marriage and let give other person option to decide..

Manam entha perfect ga plan chesukunna life will throw us out of gear in one or the other thing.. we should be ready to face and solve issues.. sare bye, college time .. 

10 minutes ago, riashli said:

Manam entha perfect ga plan chesukunna life will throw us out of gear in one or the other thing.. we should be ready to face and solve issues.. sare bye, college time .. 

simplw whats the problem to reveal b4 marriage..

somewhr inside u know the answer

Man I wonder how are MODS and Admins accept these kind of abusive posts esp related to women....

arei babu antha ayipoinanka em chestham... pelli ki mundu chepali avi ivi chepinollu meru ala chusi cheskondi...

what has to be done here ani alochinchandi?

Nonone should go through that pain or depression... kudrite ammayi toh manchiga matladu make her feel better...

Kotti magatanam chupichkovadhu... don't do that mistake, you'll regret it your whole life...

antha chirak unte divorce her mutually and find someone whom you'll be happy with..

If you genuinely love her you wouldn't be posting about it here instead you'll be visiting doctors, you'd be next to her...Life andarki silver plate and spoon meda undadu.. you have to go through hurdles, hardships and lot of unknowns.. that's when you'll know how long your relationship lasts and how you'd be there for eachother..

repu neku edayna prob vachi tanu kuda ilage anukunte buscuit gadivi aytav...so manchigunapudu help her especially your wife..they go through alot...

• Upvote 2

PCOS is 100% reversible by taking healthy food and by IF. I have seen women going for surgery for PCOS and also have seen women cured PCOS with IF and healthy food, it took 4 to 6 months through healthy diet. PCOS is not a big issue , don't exaggerate

Food available in USA is highly chemicalised compared to European and even Indian  foods. Right from dairy to shampoo's everything highly chemicalised, that's the reason lot of men, women  lose hair and turn bald due to chemicalised shampoo, water , food etc . External Ila unte inka internal slowly getting damaged....diabetes, cancers, early heart strokes , infertility etc etc

40 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

simplw whats the problem to reveal b4 marriage..

somewhr inside u know the answer

Issues unnayani telisi hide chesthe, that is cheating.. but these kind of issues come out only after marriage and when they start having regular sex… many of these issues can’t be diagnosed before marriage.. women’s plumbing system is very complex.. 

this can apply to even men.. sperm count thakkuva unadadam, STD’s, early age diabetes, cholesterol, heart issues … early 30’s ki vachhesthunnaayi… 

very soon, marriage ki medical tests of both parties adugutharemo.. 

anduke thondaragaa pelli cheskuni saavandi, mi mohaal manda!! Brahmi/Kovai Sarala age lo pelli cheskunte, ilanti vatiki yedavaali 

AYhLkV-360.gif

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Issues unnayani telisi hide chesthe, that is cheating.. but these kind of issues come out only after marriage and when they start having regular sex… many of these issues can’t be diagnosed before marriage.. women’s plumbing system is very complex.. 

this can apply to even men.. sperm count thakkuva unadadam, STD’s, early age diabetes, cholesterol, heart issues … early 30’s ki vachhesthunnaayi… 

very soon, marriage ki medical tests of both parties adugutharemo.. 

anduke thondaragaa pelli cheskuni saavandi, mi mohaal manda!! Brahmi/Kovai Sarala age lo pelli cheskunte, ilanti vatiki yedavaali 

AYhLkV-360.gif

i am only talking abt b4..  which can impact life..

First things first OP cheppinatlu anxiety depression oka 6 months koorchobetti savagodithe set ayyevi kaavu. The more you abuse the worse it will become. So OP is faking as usual.
Second thing I kind of agree munde cheppali if health conditions. But most people who marry do not know since they get married in 20s. And PCOS is a common diagnosis given to many women. They might not have PCOS. But they are given that diagnosis easily. Health is a very complex issue. It can take multiple years to get correct diagnosis for a lot of things. Anni perfect ga kavali ante better not marry. Since many people have many diseases that do not come out in 20s

1 hour ago, DJBravo said:

Man I wonder how are MODS and Admins accept these kind of abusive posts esp related to women....

arei babu antha ayipoinanka em chestham... pelli ki mundu chepali avi ivi chepinollu meru ala chusi cheskondi...

what has to be done here ani alochinchandi?

Nonone should go through that pain or depression... kudrite ammayi toh manchiga matladu make her feel better...

Kotti magatanam chupichkovadhu... don't do that mistake, you'll regret it your whole life...

antha chirak unte divorce her mutually and find someone whom you'll be happy with..

If you genuinely love her you wouldn't be posting about it here instead you'll be visiting doctors, you'd be next to her...Life andarki silver plate and spoon meda undadu.. you have to go through hurdles, hardships and lot of unknowns.. that's when you'll know how long your relationship lasts and how you'd be there for eachother..

repu neku edayna prob vachi tanu kuda ilage anukunte buscuit gadivi aytav...so manchigunapudu help her especially your wife..they go through alot...

TS already in jail and eating chippa koodu and faking stories here he is idiot saying @Sharmilaa

1 hour ago, hydusguy said:

i am married.. and i had a health situation before 2 months of marriage ..which i revealed and let her decide... so people should not cheat...

whats the big deal to tell b4 marriage .. is my only question?  

keep things simple.. 

hatsoff bro in age where ppl

hide everything to get marry at any cost.  You shine out to me in this aspect. Men emo Salary lie cheyadam, exp lie cheyadam and nacchkunna ok cheppi pelli ayyaka malli torture pettdam etc etc .and women emo relationships daachdam common ayipoyai just for material comfort

conclusion is medical certificate and pre-nup before marriage helps both parties..

no regrets  .. no divorces..    mohamataniki pote motham jeevitam patchadi aitadi ...

people say lot of thngs prema unte ..u will spprt lifelong.. may be its easy in movies.   but its not possible for everyone...  people should have option to decide whether they can handle that stress.

if it happens after.. they can stay or divorcw

17 minutes ago, Realityy said:

divorce it is easy now in India

easy ante..just mingey ani cheppi you can take divorce...no attorney counselling and how long is the process