Story from Blind on a house mortgage (Amazon job gone)

Moon_Walker

Just now, kiran1012 said:

Definitely not very experienced. Appears to be pilla youth bought under peer pressure 

antey joining bonus untadi emo ani asking

1 hour ago, Moon_Walker said:

So, here's the thing. I never thoguht I'd be the one to share my story like this, but I guess life has a way of humbling us all. As an SDE in FAANG, I went through a bunch of hurdles to get where I am today. It was tough, but I finally felt like I made it, y'know? But now, everythings going sideways and I'm strugglin to keep our million-dollar home in Bothell. It was a dream we both worked our butts off to achieve.

A few months back, my wife got laid off from her job. She was a graphic designer, and with the pandemic still goin on, her company had to let people go. It sucked, but we tried to stay positive. With her income gone, we found ourselves strugglin to pay our mortgage and take care of our 2 kiddos.

But, life wasnt done with us yet. My wife was diagnosed with this rare eye condition called LHON that needed treatment ASAP. We were both shocked, and everything just felt like it was spiraling out of control. The medical bills started piling up, and we had to use all our savings tLink please interested in seeing the replies. 

I took on extra freelance gigs, like website development and software teaching, to try to keep us afloat. I've mad about $3200 so far, but man, it's been tough. I'm working crazy long hours, 13+ most days,, my health is suffering, and our marriage is feeling the strain. And it's not like my wife isn't hurting too – she feels guilty for losing her job and for her medical issues.

Last week, we got a notice from the bank – we're 3 months behind on mortgage payments. They're giving us 30 days to come up with $18,000, or they'll foreclose. The idea of losing our dream home is crushing, but the thought of my family on the streets is just... I can't even.

So, here I am, sharing our story. I don't know what else to do, and I'm hoping there are some good people out there who might be able to offer advice, help, or anything, really. I'm swallowing my pride and asking for help cuz I'm desperate to save my family and our home. If you can offer any help or advice, it would mean everything to us. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Link please interested in seeing the replies. 

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Asalu gc lenedi million $$ house evAri Kona mannaru 

GC vunna Income source lekapothey Ela kadatadu Mortgage payment?

This bimbo wants others to pay for his bills so he can have his dream house through social begging.

Just sell the house, move into a rental. You are not the only one living in apartments.

or start GoFundMe.

2 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

So, here's the thing. I never thoguht I'd be the one to share my story like this, but I guess life has a way of humbling us all. As an SDE in FAANG, I went through a bunch of hurdles to get where I am today. It was tough, but I finally felt like I made it, y'know? But now, everythings going sideways and I'm strugglin to keep our million-dollar home in Bothell. It was a dream we both worked our butts off to achieve.

A few months back, my wife got laid off from her job. She was a graphic designer, and with the pandemic still goin on, her company had to let people go. It sucked, but we tried to stay positive. With her income gone, we found ourselves strugglin to pay our mortgage and take care of our 2 kiddos.

But, life wasnt done with us yet. My wife was diagnosed with this rare eye condition called LHON that needed treatment ASAP. We were both shocked, and everything just felt like it was spiraling out of control. The medical bills started piling up, and we had to use all our savings to cover her surgery and treatments. It was like we were stuck in a nightmare, and we couldnt wake up.

I took on extra freelance gigs, like website development and software teaching, to try to keep us afloat. I've mad about $3200 so far, but man, it's been tough. I'm working crazy long hours, 13+ most days,, my health is suffering, and our marriage is feeling the strain. And it's not like my wife isn't hurting too – she feels guilty for losing her job and for her medical issues.

Last week, we got a notice from the bank – we're 3 months behind on mortgage payments. They're giving us 30 days to come up with $18,000, or they'll foreclose. The idea of losing our dream home is crushing, but the thought of my family on the streets is just... I can't even.

So, here I am, sharing our story. I don't know what else to do, and I'm hoping there are some good people out there who might be able to offer advice, help, or anything, really. I'm swallowing my pride and asking for help cuz I'm desperate to save my family and our home. If you can offer any help or advice, it would mean everything to us. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

WTF Ithanu evaro stupid la unnadu.

First 5% down tho 1M house ata. 

Wife job pothe ameni veedi insurance ki add cheyakunda new job search cheskuntunnarata. Ameki health issue vachi mottam savings aypoyayata. Either fake post or he is really stupid. 

Amazon job unchukuni, ilanti decision teskunte ela 

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Asalu gc lenedi million $$ house evAri Kona mannaru 

Anna where did he mention he is on H1B?

my advice is protect your family and mental health while you have it. Sell the damn house and move to a cheaper place and live on money from any house appreciation until you can find a job.

17 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Ithaniki job undhi kada. Wife ni India ki treatment ki pampochu kada. 

That post sounded fake. The OP is trying to rub his problems on others rather than taking control of it. 

4 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

That post sounded fake. The OP is trying to rub his problems on others rather than taking control of it. 

Stress ekkuv aithe burra pani cheyadhu. Faang lo job unnantha matrana vellaki common sense untadhi ani assume cheskovadhu ani ardham ayindhi aa OP valla

1 hour ago, plata_o_plomo said:

unemployment benefits as well faang lo job pothe minimum 6 months salary icchigani thiyyaru like mana indian ceo and indian lawyer fire ainppudu twitter lo musk gave them millions

That should be part of the contract vayya, Executive level lo in writing vuntadhi. 
Not all companies provide severance. Severance package ivaalni no written laws bhayaa. 40 States has At-Will employment. They can out rightly send you out without a reason.

• Upvote 1