TEXAS SHOOTING RAW FOOTAGE !!!

yoda123

"The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

Author's Note: I have found that these events have indeed happened all over the country. In every instance that I have investigated — the incident at the women's school in Canada, the shopping center incident in Canada, the Stock- ton, California, massacre, and the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane — the shooters were all ex-mental patients or were current mental patients who were ALL ON THE DRUG PROZAC! This drug, when taken in certain doses, increases the serotonin level in the patient, causing extreme violence. Couple that with a posthypnotic suggestion or control through an electronic brain implant or microwave or E.L.F. intrusion and you get mass murder, ending in every case with the suicide of the perpetrator. Exhume the bodies of the murderers and check for a brain implant. I think you are going to be surprised. In every case the name of the murderer's doctor or mental treatment facility has been withheld. I believe we will be able to establish intelligence-com- munity connections and/or connections to known CIA experimental mind- control programs when we finally discover who these doctors of death really are."

This is an excerpt from page 225 of 'Behold a Pale Horse (1991)' by Milton William Cooper. The guy served in US Navy and knows a lot of insider information.  He was killed on his own property in a fire exchange with government agents. 

29 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

"The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

Author's Note: I have found that these events have indeed happened all over the country. In every instance that I have investigated — the incident at the women's school in Canada, the shopping center incident in Canada, the Stock- ton, California, massacre, and the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane — the shooters were all ex-mental patients or were current mental patients who were ALL ON THE DRUG PROZAC! This drug, when taken in certain doses, increases the serotonin level in the patient, causing extreme violence. Couple that with a posthypnotic suggestion or control through an electronic brain implant or microwave or E.L.F. intrusion and you get mass murder, ending in every case with the suicide of the perpetrator. Exhume the bodies of the murderers and check for a brain implant. I think you are going to be surprised. In every case the name of the murderer's doctor or mental treatment facility has been withheld. I believe we will be able to establish intelligence-com- munity connections and/or connections to known CIA experimental mind- control programs when we finally discover who these doctors of death really are."

This is an excerpt from page 225 of 'Behold a Pale Horse (1991)' by Milton William Cooper. The guy served in US Navy and knows a lot insider information.  He was killed on his own property in a fire exchange with government agents. 

looks like a plot from movie ... called Manchurian candidate ... !!

The Manchurian Candidate [Blu-ray] [2004] - Best Buy

18 hours ago, Paamu said:

Ninna Allen incident lo .... H&M backside bushes daggara bodies unnay kada... a picture twitter lo pettinaru someone.... comments lo delete delete antunnaru..... few people also said without knowing how bad it is ... how will people know about the seriousness ani.  Families ki nachavu ( they have all the rights) but somehow people have to know and fight for the cause. Ilaa anni hide chesi chesi... it has become part of our lives. 

It’s true that everyone should know the situation but those videos aren’t for everyone. Trauma and stress is real and lot of people suffer later when they watch such videos. Censorship is there for that. There are many public sources to view such videos and people interested can find such forums easily. 

On 5/9/2023 at 4:57 PM, yoda123 said:

looks like a plot from movie ... called Manchurian candidate ... !!

The Manchurian Candidate [Blu-ray] [2004] - Best Buy

Except that, these sort of elements were shown as used by the 'soviets' and the plot was fictional. But heck no, US government particularly the CIA and US military were complicit in these sort of shenanigans for a long time now. If you understand pattern analysis , you will see the exact pattern. I'm a naturalized Canadian, I have seen the NWO strategy of civil disarmament play exactly like this in Canada. Post Nova Scotia mass shooting incident, Trudeau government immediately passed more gun control measures. What's common between both shootings, both the perpetrators were mentally unstable. The eventuality is that people particularly middle class beg the government to do something, or it rather gives the government a chance to enact gun control measures that ensure disarmament of civilians. Unfortunately, Indians are not used to distrust in governments and think government does things for their good, a common trope among our lot is  "hell no, now ban guns for civilians", a thinking that is a consequence of concern for one's safety. The school age kids will be even more skeptical and develop hatred for those that support armament or civilians. They grow up to be ones who trust the narratives more. This was already evident in the American born Indian teens in terms of political discourse. This is more like a Trojan horse. You will also see no one mainstream news channel or print media searching for the background of such perpetrators, asking questions like where did he receive treatment, from which doctor, what drugs was he prescribed, who got him weapons (how is published, not who though). 

Unfortunately, the more you ask questions the more distorted reality becomes, and you shall be given a label of 'conspiracy theorist'. Push further, you will become 'enemy of the state.' An analogy would be if you're a normal guy and messing up with powerful politicians in India, extremist literature will be found in your house, police find you be linked to organizations that issued death threats to politicians, you shall be charged and or encountered. US is no different after all. Same strategy slightly polished.