Texas ppl

sarfaroshi

15 hours ago, plata_o_plomo said:

ivanni choosi a tellodiko nallodiko kaali esari ekamga oka machine gun testhe aalochinchukovali janalu

15 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

People have short term memory - wait for chiru or balayya movie - they'll be back to car rallies and palabhishekalu. 

I heard the parties are paused for this week. They'll resume from next week. 

Calling @futureofandhra and all hello followers who are supporting this 

20 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I don’t understand the hate towards Dallas in this forum.. and people wishing for more bad things to happen to people in this area…

inkekkadaa rallies jaragadam ledaa? Inkekkada desi restaurants levaa? are Telugu people watching movies silently in other areas? Are we not concentrated in one area in any other metro areas? 

except for car rallies (which happen in other metros as well) and that too once or twice a year, we all keep things to ourselves.. only desis visit our restaurants in Dallas area.. not Americans.. 

Highest concentration of fraudulent Desis in US more than any other city in US be it employers or employees. Irony is that most of them don't understand how much they are qualified for a job and strongly believe being fraudulent is the way of life.

Obviously, This is not applicable to everyone, but true for very high majority.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, plata_o_plomo said:

better to be safe mate than sorry cuz we indians are not the minorities to get support that easily here in the usa as we are very low in numbers so not the focus of govt here

Of course.. but these things happen across all the metros.. and only when a movie releases or a big politician comes here (happens once a year or so).. I think people will maintain low profile for few days and be back to normal.. also none of these nata ata events happen in Dallas.. they happen more in the north and in Atlanta and in California.. 

15 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Arey babu e crying entra too kuch asala.. papam asale vallu panic lo unte me sapalu enti

exactly intha selfish psychos ante manavaalu..oh it didn't affected me..so fking i don't care.

How scary that was happened in texas.

Be human not animal.

15 minutes ago, capitalist said:

Highest concentration of fraudulent Desis in US be it employers or employees. Irony is that most of them don't understand how much they are qualified for a job and strongly believe being fraudulent is the way of life.

Obviously, This is not applicable to everyone, but true for very high majority.

How do you know? Do you have any metrics or just hearsay?? 

3 minutes ago, plata_o_plomo said:

dont know mate seen tons of complaints on indians all over the internet i guess basically we arent raised with proper social etiquettes i guess and ive seen many indians/indian-americans here in the usa (mostly indians though) as well with very poor behavior including 50, 60 year olds

We are bringing our labor behavior to here… also having all Indians at work place is not really helping either.. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

ookooo oookooo. Ponivvuuu. Fruits unna trees ke anna stones. 

😄

I don’t support these rallies and hungama that attract unwanted attention… but I am shocked to see some of the comments wishing bad things to happen to desis in Dallas.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

😄

I don’t support these rallies and hungama that attract unwanted attention… but I am shocked to see some of the comments wishing bad things to happen to desis in Dallas.. 

there is more than bigger reasons for gun violence

these guys are trying to attribute something here 

chillara things anni desi theatres lo jarugatayi mostly

rallies kooda very limited 

even i do not support such things but they are nothing related to gun violence

15 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

😄

agreed. It’s everywhere. Even Jersey lo kuda unnaruu oka vargam. But andaruuu Kante Dallas lo athi konchem ekkuvaa. So naturally people hate Dallas desis more. But it’s not worth wishing bad to any desis. People come from various backgrounds and they all have their quirks. 

19 minutes ago, plata_o_plomo said:

fantasy kadu bro shootings main reason jealousy ne

ridiculous, can you tell me which shooting took please because of "jealousy"