Diet Tips

jalsa01

5 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

10kgs weight loss avvadaniki trying in 3- 5 months. But cant control my mouth.. emina medicines untaya e hunger  cravings control cheyadaniki?

try intermittent fasting .. 16 hours fasting and 8 hour eating. You also have to do portion control and reduce/stop sugars (added sugars to start) .. one month lo 10-15 pounds itey taggutav .. tarvata you can control your food intake and count calories and workout more to reduce more 

49 minutes ago, praying said:

Bro have you gone through the procedure? Which option di you choose and how do you feel about it?

annitiki okate solution python language kaadhu anna. naaku potta medha nunei pusi scanning chesaru, 9 ltrs liquid from around stomach area ninchi thesaaru with buffalo needle. lost weight, brain, job etc as aftereffects.

3 minutes ago, Vuthal_Bithal said:

annitiki okate solution python language kaadhu anna. naaku potta medha nunei pusi scanning chesaru, 9 ltrs liquid from around stomach area ninchi thesaaru with buffalo needle. lost weight, brain, job etc as aftereffects.

Uncle can you be more soecific and serious about what uou mean by losing brain and job?

1 hour ago, praying said:

Bro have you gone through the procedure? Which option di you choose and how do you feel about it?

Ledu bhayya guess chesanu anthe

25 minutes ago, praying said:

Uncle can you be more soecific and serious about what uou mean by losing brain and job?

uncle 🤣,nice one there. suddenly losing weight caused me very weak, could not remember/digest my own code, names of colleagues. It affects job, changed 2 jobs, only during interview time, i managed to go through the process but not at desk.

1 minute ago, Vuthal_Bithal said:

uncle 🤣,nice one there. suddenly losing weight caused me very weak, could not remember/digest my own code, names of colleagues. It affects job, changed 2 jobs, only during interview time, i managed to go through the process but not at desk.

How are you feeling and doing now? Asalu liquid teeyadam enti you mean liposuction? Did you get a bypass or sleeve or something else?

46 minutes ago, praying said:

How are you feeling and doing now? Asalu liquid teeyadam enti you mean liposuction? Did you get a bypass or sleeve or something else?

regular yearly checkup velinapudu, (I am smoker) gen. physician or some medical shop person told me to visit gastroenterologist - good results anyway ultimately, I went again to diff gastro, he kicked me out. Most of them are truthful and reveal the underlying issues and suggest a good plan, covered by insurance. try once