Open house in Desi community lo jarige mosam!

Sonu_Patel

Just now, Sonu_Patel said:

idem tendency vuncle.. buyers perspective lo choodu.. people who are seriously looking think the people who are at open house just for time passing as competition and getting stressed out to offer more than list price.

End of the day yenni offers vachayi anedi important. Agent gaalla chetilone untadi antha..common song singutaaru multiple offers unnay ani but no one knows what’s the reality. They make you submit more than the list price..buyer agent, seller agent kummakku ayyi neetho over bid chestharu depending on your desperation. Idi antha oka gambling ankul 

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

naa neighborhood lo nenu kuda potunta open houses ki to gauge the market, how that causes competition. 

simple vayya.. ade mothukuntunna ikkada... nuvu poinapudu.. ppl who are actually looking to buy think that you are competition

2 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Andaru 5 coolielu doing so aa sommi ekkada tagalettali, ila real estate ni minging 

mee lanti genuine home buyers ki ee kashtalu thappavu 

mingestunnaru vayya.. 

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

End of the day yenni offers vachayi anedi important. Agent gaalla chetilone untadi antha..common song singutaaru multiple offers unnay ani but no one knows what’s the reality. They make you submit more than the list price..buyer agent, seller agent kummakku ayyi neetho over bid chestharu depending on your desperation. Idi antha oka gambling ankul 

If you observe the pattern in desi communities.. If the home is not under contract after the first open housewithin 1st week after the the home came in market, the homes are selling eventually for less than the listing price.

11 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

recent ga telsina friend valla community lo house for sale ravadam jarigindi.. 

teera open house lo ochina batch lo  70% ppl ah community lo already homes unna valley unnaru. 

I can sense the remaining 30% who are actually looking to buy the home think the 70% ppl are competition and submit offers in no time. 

Evening tea time lo 4 families okadagara cheri.. valla into ah upgrade ledu idi ledu lavada ledu ani sollu maatalu chepkuntunnaru... 

7% interest rates unnae.. Offers ichetapudu jagaratha ra nayana.. ee desi gallatho pettukunte bankrupt chese daka odilela leeru 

70% choodataniki vachina crowd ni choosi vallu konataniki vacharu ani mosapoyav antav?

brahmi-king.gif

Mall ki vache prathodu konetode anukuntava Patel uncle? AC lo walk cheddam ani vache valle untaru chala varaku.

11 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

recent ga telsina friend valla community lo house for sale ravadam jarigindi.. 

teera open house lo ochina batch lo  70% ppl ah community lo already homes unna valley unnaru. 

I can sense the remaining 30% who are actually looking to buy the home think the 70% ppl are competition and submit offers in no time. 

Evening tea time lo 4 families okadagara cheri.. valla into ah upgrade ledu idi ledu lavada ledu ani sollu maatalu chepkuntunnaru... 

7% interest rates unnae.. Offers ichetapudu jagaratha ra nayana.. ee desi gallatho pettukunte bankrupt chese daka odilela leeru 

Sad reality .. that’s why don’t Eva compare with anyone!!! Go with what u can afford and what u like… if someone is trying to compare things in ur circle.. throw them to the curb 

16 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Sad reality .. that’s why don’t Eva compare with anyone!!! Go with what u can afford and what u like… if someone is trying to compare things in ur circle.. throw them to the curb 

comparision anedi mana blood lo undi.. cant do anything to fix it

13 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Na friend okadu ilaage every open house ki velli valla house tho compare cheskuni happy feel ayyevaadu 😄

Hey!!! naku koda same to same friend unnadu. Poyi adi ledu idi ledu ani cheputadu a house lo. Vadiki adi oka sulkananadam. If the media room is bigger than his house then he will say its very expensive antha $$ pettatam waste.  

Basic ga if the open house is smaller than his house then vaadi house taj mahal, if the open house is bigger then antha $$ pedatam waste 🤪

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

Hey!!! naku koda same to same friend unnadu. Poyi adi ledu idi ledu ani cheputadu a house lo. Vadiki adi oka sulkananadam. If the media room is bigger than his house then he will say its very expensive antha $$ pettatam waste.  

Basic ga if the open house is smaller than his house then vaadi house taj mahal, if the open house is bigger then antha $$ pedatam waste 🤪

anta time ela ostundi bayya janalaki

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

I think many people think that buying a house is a big achievement (may be, it is) and they think that their house is the best and got it at a bargain price.. but they try to compare and belittle other people who bought their home, which is unnecessary.. 

ma house warming ki iddaru couples (friends only) vachhi valla house tho compare chesi, back yard lo idi ledu, kitchen lo idi ledu, closets ekkuva ivvaledu, etc etc ani valla house tho compare chesi cheppaaru 😄. I just said that they are very lucky to have got such a good house with all of the things.. 😄

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I think many people think that buying a house is a big achievement (may be, it is) and they think that their house is the best and got it at a bargain price.. but they try to compare and belittle other people who bought their home, which is unnecessary.. 

ma house warming ki iddaru couples (friends only) vachhi valla house tho compare chesi, back yard lo idi ledu, kitchen lo idi ledu, closets ekkuva ivvaledu, etc etc ani valla house tho compare chesi cheppaaru 😄. I just said that they are very lucky to have got such a good house with all of the things.. 😄

If I were you I would have said ne illu ni madichi edaina dhoopuko ra erri hukka ROFLLL

Just now, Point said:

If I were you I would have said ne illu ni madichi edaina dhoopuko ra erri hukka ROFLLL

That’s ok le.. common human behavior.. it didn’t make me angry.. i realized how self centered people are..