Papam dallas nri couple

coffee

10 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

its a sensitive topic to touch in public forum. so andukey i did not reveal anything in this thread 

Can you dm me

11 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

its a sensitive topic to touch in public forum. so andukey i did not reveal anything in this thread 

You are already touching that sensitive topic in this forum .

Don't DM me.

12 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

oka week tarvata.  oka movi stry laga aesey vere id tho

23 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Pakkanodi story ani kadu, naku reality telusu, what happened ani, and ila konni vinte, few might cahnge ani, life is more Precious  ante, Think about family before you do somthing ani

Generic ga cheppu moral enti

4 hours ago, Raja_Returns said:

1year ago marriage ante young ayi undali apude heart attack endi kaka

no offense but 1year lone husbend lekapothe chachipoye antha love untadi antava e kalam lo

koncham lothuga tavvute nizalu bayataki vasthayi emo

lotuki velledi emundi, market lo andaru L undaru kada.. few turn out to be good wives as well

2 hours ago, Midnightsun said:

These kind of real life stories keep me to believe in souls spirits love god witches etc etc

But no .. no one know about this phenomenon not even sadhguru can decode what happened

asuvantivi antha trash ba, in this case, when she is alone at home she might be still in deep grief, recollecting all those memories, and thinking about blank and hopeless future kind of thoughts. 

2 hours ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

bro i know complete inside story. Vadu na frd tammudu

What happened bro? DM me.. Seems scary.. too sad asalu

Good jobs in America. No financial problems. No health problems. But suddenly that family went into the lap of death. She could not bear the untimely death of her beloved husband. She decided that she did not want a life without her husband. She died two days after his death. When there was no one at home, she committed suicide by hanging herself from the ceiling fan.

Sahithi (29) from DD Colony in Amberpet, hyderabad got married to Manojki, a software employee from Vanasthalipur, less than a year ago. After marriage both went to America. Both are employed in Dallas. On the 2nd of this month, sahithi came to hyderabad to visit her parents.

Her husband Manoj, who is in America, had a heart attack there. He was taken to the hospital but he breathed his last. Sahitya was deeply shocked after hearing the news of her husband's death. Filled with grief. sahithi was shocked to see her husband's dead body. Manoj's last rites concluded on Wednesday. So Sahithi's parents took her to their house in Amberpet.

Since then the literature that has been in existence is not talking to anyone. Deeply saddened. The younger sister, who was accompanied by her elder sister, went out on thursday morning. As a result, Sahithi, who was alone, committed suicide by hanging herself from the ceiling fan in her house. sahithi took this decision when she had gone out for only ten minutes and her younger sister was very upset. 

https://www.indiaherald.com/Breaking/Read/994596199/Wife-couldnt-bear-husbands-death-committed-suicide