Investment home suggestions pls

Dreamspark

11 minutes ago, Dreamspark said:

Planning to buy an investment home for rental…Ee time lo konatam  good or wait cheyatam better? ..pls suggest some places to look?

if the house is paying for itself with the rent @ current interest rates then go for it. Once rates coming down, you will see prices going up again. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dreamspark said:

Planning to buy an investment home for rental in USA..Ee time lo konatam  good or wait cheyatam better? ..pls suggest some places to look?

I have brought 2-3 recently and I will say unless you are having a positive cash flow dont go into it. 

Like nee hand nunchi em padaddu...but thats tought now due to interest rates...

Honest advice is to always pay off primary konchem using that investment DP and save on interest

30 minutes ago, laxmiparvathin said:

Buy in amaravathi. Cbn cm avvaganey 20 times avuthundi value

Ade lachim farvati CM then 1Milluon times no 

1 hour ago, Dreamspark said:

Planning to buy an investment home for rental in USA..Ee time lo konatam  good or wait cheyatam better? ..pls suggest some places to look?

Its the perfect time.. go and buy in Austin bro.. 

1 hour ago, Maakuendhieekharma said:

Ade lachim farvati CM then 1Milluon times no 

Laxmi parvathi gaaru doesnot restrict herself to single place.

27 minutes ago, Dreamspark said:

@sarvayogiconnecticut lo but job remote undi so planning to move out of my place

as of now if you buy dead cheap for 200k and renovate using some 100k own cash then only you will break even...but thats a very big process...with full time job I was unable to manage

if you buy 400-500k property with 7 APR and rent out .. you have to shell out some 700-1000 again

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

as of now if you buy dead cheap for 200k and renovate using some 100k own cash then only you will break even...but thats a very big process...with full time job I was unable to manage

if you buy 400-500k property with 7 APR and rent out .. you have to shell out some 700-1000 again

Townhomes wise ne selection criteria enti bro (other than location and price).. I remember you mentioning that you invest frequently. Would be helpful.

1 hour ago, KiKiKi said:

Townhomes wise ne selection criteria enti bro (other than location and price).. I remember you mentioning that you invest frequently. Would be helpful.

I always do SFH..town houses usually are less than 2000 sqft..like 1500-1600 . Ideally for a couple with 1-2 kids thats like living in shiiit..so konchem expensive aina SFH better but of all 3 rentals I have I am shelling out an additional 2500-3000 for EMI's because of interest rates..Eventually will come down..Ideally for primary and rentals I am shelling out some 8500-9000 just for EMI's

• Upvote 1