Do we need indian railways ? sell it to states

Telugodura456

indian railways has always been hindi railways. A medium to spread hindi through signboards, transport job seeking hindi poppulations to south and other parts.

in addition they never or rarely invest in south. Densest rail lines are in north, most best bogies go to north despite most profits in south.

Why should we bear this incompetent money sucker monster ?

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

indian railways has always been hindi railways. A medium to spread hindi through signboards, transport job seeking hindi poppulations to south and other parts.

in addition they never or rarely invest in south. Densest rail lines are in north, most best bogies go to north despite most profits in south.

Planning to sell to modani

FsyykfvXwAADJUk.jpg

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Appudu Mee jagannana daani kooda thaakatu petti panchadaanika ? 

Although I would like to see the passenger and freight parts separated from each other and make public the finances which states /lines railway is earning and losing money 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Although I would like to see the passenger and freight parts separated from each other and make public the finances which states /lines railway is earning and losing money 

forget about public private

safety value zero there

49 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why should we allow Muslims to stay in Hindu-Sthan ?

• Haha 1

Indian railways need expansion..lot of new tracks ... Still leading public transport in India is railways.. Indian railways make money through freight trains not public transport.. but demand of trains has increased as population increased... So India railways can keep freight trains and privatize public transport trains 

21 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

LOL..."nen paisal sampaisthe na pellam divorce icchi motham theesukontadhemo" annattu untadhi nee yevvaram.

I have seen many but never seen a self hating  specimen character like you. It is the higest parasitistic mentality.

20 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Why should we allow Muslims to stay in Hindu-Sthan ?

you wont even like andhras in tg but muslims anta. 10gey.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you wont even like andhras in tg but muslims anta. 10gey.

Who said that

i will embrace ppl from A.P, just pulkas ni tease chesta but Maa kasam Muzzies ni to the core HATE chesta !!!

12 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Who said that

i will embrace ppl from A.P, just pulkas ni tease chesta but Maa kasam Muzzies ni to the core HATE chesta !!!

chaa ... baane try chesthunnav. You know i used to be a hughe bhakth before even a minor bhatk till 2015 or so. But when i saw the RSS, bjp types (also congress types but thats different topic) spit hate on andhra during tg agition time - i got my realization.

22 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Appudu gani M gudisipodu. Prathi regional feeling vunna jaffa CM's like dora and mamatha stop all out of state trains and use them for hostage politics.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa ... baane try chesthunnav. You know i used to be a hughe bhakth before even a minor bhatk till 2015 or so. But when i saw the RSS, bjp types (also congress types but thats different topic) spit hate on andhra during tg agition time - i got my realization.

:giggle:

appatidhaaka RSS ledha endhi nee yerrifuk cover drive kaakapothey 😂😂

m()nda, prathi dhaantlo hatred endhi ra