ఎవరైనా camera gimbal వాడుతున్నారా…?

dasari4kntr

Not yet bro. I mostly attach it somewhere on the vehicle. Got an insta 360 one rs recently with 4k and 360 lens. It has flow state stabilization in built which does a good job. But we can find lot of used gimballs to start with. Unfortunately not many made in chi alternatives 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jobless said:

Not yet bro. I mostly attach it somewhere on the vehicle. Got an insta 360 one rs recently with 4k and 360 lens. It has flow state stabilization in built which does a good job. But we can find lot of used gimballs to start with. Unfortunately not many made in chi alternatives 

yup thinking of buying one…but prices is high…there are few with cheaper options but they cant hold more than 4lb weight..

insta cam is not option for me…mostly i like to take videos in SLOG…

Ya then gimball is a good option for you bro. These days I stopped using big cameras in the day since phone is good enough for most of the social media stuff. Only star trails and astro kosam unchanu camera and equipment.

• Upvote 1

On 6/4/2023 at 8:18 PM, dasari4kntr said:

whats your experience..? how do you shoot your videos..?

@jobless 

I use this with my insta360 action cam. It works both as tripod, gimbal and selfie stick. 

6542204_rd.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2

Pros: Gimbal is awesome for image stabilization and panning shots. 

Cons: Using gimbal in public is a little risky because people will give scary looks. I usually remove the gimbal and hold the cam by hand

Insta360 came with an AI gimbal called Flow for mobile devices. It's the state of the art and best in business as of now

https://www.insta360.com/mobile/product/insta360-flow?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiu-2-MKt_wIVWObICh0zQwXBEAAYASAAEgJd-_D_BwE

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

I use this with my insta360 action cam. It works both as tripod, gimbal and selfie stick. 

6542204_rd.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2

Pros: Gimbal is awesome for image stabilization and panning shots. 

Cons: Using gimbal in public is a little risky because people will give scary looks. I usually remove the gimbal and hold the cam by hand

Insta360 came with an AI gimbal called Flow for mobile devices. It's the state of the art and best in business as of now

https://www.insta360.com/mobile/product/insta360-flow?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiu-2-MKt_wIVWObICh0zQwXBEAAYASAAEgJd-_D_BwE

i am thinking about this one… this DJI brand is monopoly in the market…majority people is using this and its bit expensive…other brands reviews are very less…

DJI_RS3_ProCombo_Gimbal_5__09911.1656349

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i am thinking about this one… this DJI brand is monopoly in the market…majority people is using this and its bit expensive…other brands reviews are very less…

DJI_RS3_ProCombo_Gimbal_5__09911.1656349

DJI has amazing hardware

9 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

em uncle p0rn videos angles kosama

image stabilization kosam…

oka chinna movie teesi aha lo ammudamani…😜

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

image stabilization kosam…

oka chinna movie teesi aha lo ammudamani…😜

any site to download/read books?

4 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

any site to download/read books?

books? tech books? telugu books..? or film making books..?

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2023 at 7:18 PM, dasari4kntr said:

whats your experience..? how do you shoot your videos..?

@jobless 

If you have iPhone 14 any model, you don’t need a bulky camera or gimbal. iPhone will gat maximum use (because it is always with you) as opposed to a bulky camera+gimbal.