Amazon says, we don't care regarding work from office.

CherryGaru

Amazon employees staged a protest this week over the company’s return-to-office mandate. The tech giant doesn’t seem too bothered by it.

Jassy is not alone in demanding employees start working in the office again. Bob Iger at Disney, Howard Schultz at Starbucks, and Robert Thomson at News Corp are among the many others. Last month, Tesla CEO Elon Musk called working from home morally wrong, arguing the “laptop class” were unfair in demanding privileges that other people, like service workers or factory employees, couldn’t enjoy.

And OpenAI CEO Sam Altman told a Stripe conference last month: “I think definitely one of the tech industry’s worst mistakes in a long time was that everybody could go full remote forever…I would say that the experiment on that is over.” 

Meanwhile at Uber rival Lyft, new CEO David Risher recently ordered remote workers back to the office one day after laying off more than 1,000 employees, or about 26% of the workforce. 

https://fortune.com/2023/06/04/amazon-unfazed-remote-workers-protest-return-to-office-mandate/

You cannot dictate terms to your company.. you can only request.. special cases lo general ga allow chesthaaru.. look at how entitled this lady is.. 

Pamela Hayter, an employee, told workers gathered at the Wednesday walkout that her “heart just dropped” when she read the announcement “because I knew immediately the negative impact that this would have on my family.”

Working from home, she explained, had allowed her to spend more time with her family than she thought was possible before the pandemic. 

monna WorkDay lo manollu badge vere vallaki badge ichi swipe cheyincharanta 

somehow HR came to know and fired 7-10 people ani news came

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

monna WorkDay lo manollu badge vere vallaki badge ichi swipe cheyincharanta 

somehow HR came to know and fired 7-10 people ani news came

brahmi.gif

Morals huh? Thokkale.

How is it moral for hard workers like laborers, construction workers, movers, store clerks, etc to get paid minimum wages while Elon Musk gets paid... you know?

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Enduku vastamu memu... Raamu... Em peekutunaro peekondi .... My Home My Office... slogan ni trend cheyali..47osjd.gif

my company ani.. amazon vaadu arustunadu