Worst situation

FrontMan

1)Health deteriorated after three covid infections. 75 years ki ravalsina issues anni diagnosed. Have life insurance just for safe side. I am physically very active aina enduko vachesai.. most likely I didn't put bmi at check

2)In market for house..which I should have purchased ten years ago..

3)Single income , only breadwinner in the family ..no job since last two and half months .

Of all these miseries , the fact that I couldn't give my family a shelter even living in USA is making me depress..papam anipistundhi ...15 years ayindhi us vachi.. visa issues aithe prastuthaniki levu gods grace..but need Lakshmi kataksham.. 

I need to relocate to a place where there is no gun violence and safe for kids..I can get mortgage up to 530,000 based on credit and salary expectations..my spouse is unemployed finding a job too..no previous work experience.. kids going to school ..

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

• Sad 13

5 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Of all these miseries , the fact that I couldn't give my family a shelter even living in USA is making me depress..

isn’t that an overstatement? Own house lo untene shelter ichinatla ? I think u are over reacting and stressing yourselves more .. owning a house is not the ultimate thing .. instead leading a peaceful life is .. house konnaaka stress feel autuna valla ni chala mandhini chustuna 

I think after 35 , every man feels more pressure to own a house. Inka illu konaledha, chatha kadhu.. vadu konnadu ..vedu konnadu ani chala vintaru . I saw that for my own bro.

Just like pelli pressure once you reach 30.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Of all these miseries , the fact that I couldn't give my family a shelter even living in USA is making me depress..

isn’t that an overstatement? Own house lo untene shelter ichinatla ? I think u are over reacting and stressing yourselves more .. owning a house is not the ultimate thing .. instead leading a peaceful life is .. house konnaaka stress feel autuna valla ni chala mandhini chustuna 

I mean I am 36+ now .. eppudo konalsindhi home.. rental home lo family tho 7 years nunchi vuntunna ..

My kids are grown now and they need more room as well..it is very congested despite living in 2800 sqft condo ..

so it's too late to live a rental life anipistundhi and not finding peace at home since I am renting a home that's not ours.

16 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

1)Health deteriorated after three covid infections. 75 years ki ravalsina issues anni diagnosed. Have life insurance just for safe side. I am physically very active aina enduko vachesai.. most likely I didn't put bmi at check

3)Single income , only breadwinner in the family ..no job since last two and half months .

Of all these miseries , the fact that I couldn't give my family a shelter even living in USA is making me depress..papam anipistundhi ...15 years ayindhi us vachi.. visa issues aithe prastuthaniki levu gods grace..but need Lakshmi kataksham.. 

I need to relocate to a place where there is no gun violence and safe for kids..I can get mortgage up to 530,000 based on credit and salary expectations..my spouse is unemployed finding a job too..no previous work experience.. kids going to school ..

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

How can you determine your mortgage amount ? 

1 minute ago, FrontMan said:

I mean I am 36+ now .. eppudo konalsindhi home.. rental home lo family tho 7 years nunchi vuntunna ..

My kids are grown now and they need more room as well..it is very congested despite living in 2800 sqft condo ..

so it's too late to live a rental life anipistundhi and not finding peace at home since I am renting a home that's not ours.

First health imp bro..

Get healthy .. focus on increasing income by changing job .

Remote unte go for suburb or  low cost living  state and buy a budget home.

2 minutes ago, cameraman said:

I think after 35 , every man feels more pressure to own a house. Inka illu konaledha, chatha kadhu.. vadu konnadu ..vedu konnadu ani chala vintaru . I saw that for my own bro.

1 minute ago, FrontMan said:

I mean I am 36+ now .. eppudo konalsindhi home.. rental home lo family tho 7 years nunchi vuntunna .. so it's too late to live a rental life anipistundhi and not finding peace at home since I am renting a home that's not ours.

House house ani egurutharu kani .. kids once they finish their 12th grade epudo chustham chuupuki ochi potharu .. apudu em chestharu Antha house ni ?

There is no point in regretting by thinking about the past .. 1st and foremost important thing is, health ni chakkabettatam .. house car are over-rated things .. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cameraman said:

I am actually comparing with myself and my goals.. I was leading a very healthy life bindas.. until I took responsibility of marriage.. not blaming marriage system..I was not expecting the fact that house values will go this high.  I was saving money in stocks..invested 250k + they are at 27% depreciation..but not worried about stocks too..  it's just that never prepared to be without home and house prices going at 1 million dollar + when I can only afford 60% of the actual price.

8 minutes ago, cameraman said:

First health imp bro..

Get healthy .. focus on increasing income by changing job .

Remote unte go for suburb or  low cost living  state and buy a budget home.

Yeah I did those.. lost well settled job..never expected that ..I was about to buy home this February..job adhe time lo poyindhi 

Just now, FrontMan said:

I am actually comparing with myself and my goals.. I was leading a very healthy life bindas.. until I took responsibility of marriage.. not blaming marriage system..I was not expecting the fact that house values will go this high.  I was saving money in stocks..invested 250k + they are at 27% depreciation..but not worried about stocks too..  it's just that never prepared to be without home and house prices going at 1 million dollar + when I can only afford 60% of the actual price.

Seems ur goal is only house .. house koni show-off kosam dhanni fill cheyataniki .. monthly expenses meet avatam kosam both husband wife work chesthu .. tinataniki food undadu .. enjoy cheyataniki time undadu .. Edho weekend osthe Bayata Biryani thechukuni .. media room lo movies chudatam ye aipotondi .. as they feel burden if they make a trip that costs anything 2000$ or more .. 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

Feel for you bro ! Hope you get what you want ! 

53 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

Job vachaka anni set avtai man. Dont worry.

1 hour ago, FrontMan said:

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

Do  you have GC bro? Be strong and things will fall in place. It is typical to face these situations after 35+. Wish you all the good luck.