Worst situation

FrontMan

51 minutes ago, cameraman said:

I think after 35 , every man feels more pressure to own a house. Inka illu konaledha, chatha kadhu.. vadu konnadu ..vedu konnadu ani chala vintaru . I saw that for my own bro.

Just like pelli pressure once you reach 30.

Wtf presure for what?

1 hour ago, FrontMan said:

1)Health deteriorated after three covid infections. 75 years ki ravalsina issues anni diagnosed. Have life insurance just for safe side. I am physically very active aina enduko vachesai.. most likely I didn't put bmi at check

2)In market for house..which I should have purchased ten years ago..

3)Single income , only breadwinner in the family ..no job since last two and half months .

Of all these miseries , the fact that I couldn't give my family a shelter even living in USA is making me depress..papam anipistundhi ...15 years ayindhi us vachi.. visa issues aithe prastuthaniki levu gods grace..but need Lakshmi kataksham.. 

I need to relocate to a place where there is no gun violence and safe for kids..I can get mortgage up to 530,000 based on credit and salary expectations..my spouse is unemployed finding a job too..no previous work experience.. kids going to school ..

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

First fix your job situation.. then you can think about buying a house.. 

credit history and score ni batti preapproval letter istaaru.. that doesn’t mean that loan amount (as per the loan amount - 530K in your case) is affordable to you.. check your monthly affordability for the house and work backwards.. 

given your situation, I don’t recommend buying a house.. your best bet is a low cost townhome where your current rent matches the mortgage payment (if you can find such a home)

“Power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy” book chaduvu.. idhi chala famous book.. Amazon lo ratings reviews choodu… google la free pdf dorkudhi…

née problems solve cheskoniki Andulo  techniques untayi, daily night cheyyali….once subconscious mind believes things will come to reality adhi health aina wealth aina..

google/youtube research chesi, subconscious mind entha powerful telsko…

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ee market lo high prices and high interest rates ki konadam kante, rent cheyyadam is better.. 

couple of friends who bought their homes at the peak are currently facing lot of pressure paying their mortgage and not having any buffer for other expenses.. 

yes , lot of folks jumping into it just because of peer pressure ! Its an overweight burden to own a house now ! 

35 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

1)Health deteriorated after three covid infections. 75 years ki ravalsina issues anni diagnosed. Have life insurance just for safe side. I am physically very active aina enduko vachesai.. most likely I didn't put bmi at check

3)Single income , only breadwinner in the family ..no job since last two and half months .

Of all these miseries , the fact that I couldn't give my family a shelter even living in USA is making me depress..papam anipistundhi ...15 years ayindhi us vachi.. visa issues aithe prastuthaniki levu gods grace..but need Lakshmi kataksham.. 

I need to relocate to a place where there is no gun violence and safe for kids..I can get mortgage up to 530,000 based on credit and salary expectations..my spouse is unemployed finding a job too..no previous work experience.. kids going to school ..

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

Sad to hear the problems but i would say hang in there and try to get some referrals through your LinkedIn contacts which might open new opportunities instead of going through the regular job sites.

I entered US during 2008 year and have seen these situations but it will sort out eventually if you are strong and keep trying and explore new tech.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FrontMan said:

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

Bro everything will be alright

first calm down and feel happy for what you acheived so far.

Just focus in your health and family, the financial

issues will go away eventually

sodhi cheptunnadu anukovaddu but I expericed and overcame theese and leading good life now happy-tears-emotional.gif

10 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Bro everything will be alright

first calm down and feel happy for what you acheived so far.

Just focus in your health and family, the financial

issues will go away eventually

sodhi cheptunnadu anukovaddu but I expericed and overcame theese and leading good life now happy-tears-emotional.gif

You reloaded..congrats

• Thanks 1

Hope things get better for you bro..if you have GC oka India trip veyyi..talk to your family back there..whenever I get depressed talking to my parents helped me a lot.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Buying a house is different from buying an affordable house… most ppl don’t get it.. even double salaries tho kuda mortgage monthly oka 5-6K plus other expenses like home insurance, maintenance etc unte, inkemi migultayi vaa savings and other expenses ki.. 

unless one person makes 10k in salary and the other 6-7k then it's doable . 

2 minutes ago, TexasBoy said:

unless one person makes 10k in salary and the other 6-7k then it's doable . 

Doable but have to have some buffer..oka job poina oka 6 months payments ki cash vundali