Worst situation

FrontMan

But why didn’t you buy a small apartment for your parents vayya. 16 years antunav em chesinav money antha gambling or ammaila mida pettinava money. 

3 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Bro everything will be alright

first calm down and feel happy for what you acheived so far.

Just focus in your health and family, the financial

issues will go away eventually

sodhi cheptunnadu anukovaddu but I expericed and overcame theese and leading good life now happy-tears-emotional.gif

Congrats @RPG_Reloaded uncle .. Leander lo house signup chesava aithe final ga .. mi Dallas adda ni odilesi ?? 
ni kosam murigipoyina Chowrastha Biryani tho wait chesi .. welcome cheppamantava ? 

13 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

House house ani egurutharu kani .. kids once they finish their 12th grade epudo chustham chuupuki ochi potharu .. apudu em chestharu Antha house ni ?

There is no point in regretting by thinking about the past .. 1st and foremost important thing is, health ni chakkabettatam .. house car are over-rated things .. 

car is overrated for sure 

10 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

But why didn’t you buy a small apartment for your parents vayya. 16 years antunav em chesinav money antha gambling or ammaila mida pettinava money. 

@FrontMan spend on gambling addicted to it 

Ur priorities are wrong.

3) no job since 2.5months

2) in market for house.

job lenappudu house gurunchi enduku alochisthunnav ippudu? Put complete focus on finding a job first

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, FrontMan said:

1)Health deteriorated after three covid infections. 75 years ki ravalsina issues anni diagnosed. Have life insurance just for safe side. I am physically very active aina enduko vachesai.. most likely I didn't put bmi at check

2)In market for house..which I should have purchased ten years ago..

3)Single income , only breadwinner in the family ..no job since last two and half months .

Of all these miseries , the fact that I couldn't give my family a shelter even living in USA is making me depress..papam anipistundhi ...15 years ayindhi us vachi.. visa issues aithe prastuthaniki levu gods grace..but need Lakshmi kataksham.. 

I need to relocate to a place where there is no gun violence and safe for kids..I can get mortgage up to 530,000 based on credit and salary expectations..my spouse is unemployed finding a job too..no previous work experience.. kids going to school ..

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

I was in a similar situation until last year bro. I overcame the pressure by exploring spiritual side and listening to pravachanam’s. It’s all about time bro, your day will come just keep faith and stay strong. 

1 hour ago, Vaaampire said:

Ur priorities are wrong.

3) no job since 2.5months

2) in market for house.

job lenappudu house gurunchi enduku alochisthunnav ippudu? Put complete focus on finding a job first

Job unnapudu work gurinchi alochisthadu, inti gurinchi kadu.

On 6/6/2023 at 1:32 AM, perugu_vada said:

Congrats @RPG_Reloaded uncle .. Leander lo house signup chesava aithe final ga .. mi Dallas adda ni odilesi ?? 
ni kosam murigipoyina Chowrastha Biryani tho wait chesi .. welcome cheppamantava ? 

Chesa bro 70lot

except prop taxes eveythimg going good

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 11:40 PM, Pahelwan2 said:

For my parents ? 

My parents are well settled ..they have multiple homes  in India .. i also brought multiple homes in India for side income..

I invested close to 250,000 in stocks..that are where my all savings are.. 

I just don't have enough monthly income to buy home at present that match with j terest rates..2015-2106 I had good income and was not interested in buying a home as I was still single..after marriage financial responsibility doubled..my spouse don't work.. and kids ..my finances went to family..and now house prices are 200% high..that is why I am dubed.

I cannot risk money on home with just one IT job..now I don't even have one it job..  so looking for new home. I feel sad that my financial situation is not helping me to afford a home now.. but soon I will take a decision and move in to something like town home.. no constructions in my area..every construction in my area is between 980k to 1.6 million for a 3000 sq.ft. Massachusetts . I won't get mortgage for myincome

15 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

For my parents ? 

My parents are well settled ..they have multiple homes  in India .. i also brought multiple homes in India for side income..

I invested close to 250,000 in stocks..that are where my all savings are.. 

I just don't have enough monthly income to buy home at present that match with j terest rates..2015-2106 I had good income and was not interested in buying a home as I was still single..after marriage financial responsibility doubled..my spouse don't work.. and kids ..my finances went to family..and now house prices are 200% high..that is why I am dubed.

I cannot risk money on home with just one IT job..now I don't even have one it job..  so looking for new home. I feel sad that my financial situation is not helping me to afford a home now.. but soon I will take a decision and move in to something like town home.. no constructions in my area..every construction in my area is between 980k to 1.6 million for a 3000 sq.ft. Massachusetts . I won't get mortgage for myincome

I feel you bro. 

Don't feel peer pressure. Home buying with current prices and interest rates is not affordable. You are still in a good spot with good savings and properties in India. Worst case, you go back to India and live a comfortable life. But I don't think it will come to that. 

You have achieved a lot and think about where you were and where you are right now finances wise. Most people would love to be in your situation. Get a job and everything will settle down. Good luck :)