Worst situation

FrontMan

Bro first job ethuko? What’s your domain?

illu epudayna konachu em undi…

illu konadam okate kadu tarvatha chala untayi so many expenses, you have to buy a lot, full karchu, maintenance and bills chala untayi. 

better get your financial situation fixed and then plan for house… think about mental and physical health… Praying for your situation to get better 

health karab cheskokandi stress toh vere complications vastayi melliga

250000 if you put in Savings account, You get close to $1000 per month. If you are paying $3000 rent, you are actually paying $2300 (30% tax on $1000). If you buy a home, your $250K, $1000 per month savings are all gone and your monthly payments will go up. 

I do understand the pain of paying for others mortgage, but think practical. Its a good idea to keep looking for neighborhoods where you want to move for your kids to grow up to take a decision at right time that will soon come. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

250000 if you put in Savings account, You get close to $1000 per month. If you are paying $3000 rent, you are actually paying $2300 (30% tax on $1000). If you buy a home, your $250K, $1000 per month savings are all gone and your monthly payments will go up. 

I do understand the pain of paying for others mortgage, but think practical. Its a good idea to keep looking for neighborhoods where you want to move for your kids to grow up to take a decision at right time that will soon come. 

Actually I was making good income with stocks untiil 2022 .. but now 27% red

I m not worried about stocks as it is a long term investment 

26 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Actually I was making good income with stocks untiil 2022 .. but now 27% red

I m not worried about stocks as it is a long term investment 

Its all in your mind. You will feel a lot better with the job. Focus on that, rest will settle. 

4 hours ago, FrontMan said:

For my parents ? 

My parents are well settled ..they have multiple homes  in India .. i also brought multiple homes in India for side income..

I invested close to 250,000 in stocks..that are where my all savings are.. 

I just don't have enough monthly income to buy home at present that match with j terest rates..2015-2106 I had good income and was not interested in buying a home as I was still single..after marriage financial responsibility doubled..my spouse don't work.. and kids ..my finances went to family..and now house prices are 200% high..that is why I am dubed.

I cannot risk money on home with just one IT job..now I don't even have one it job..  so looking for new home. I feel sad that my financial situation is not helping me to afford a home now.. but soon I will take a decision and move in to something like town home.. no constructions in my area..every construction in my area is between 980k to 1.6 million for a 3000 sq.ft. Massachusetts . I won't get mortgage for myincome

India ki return avvavu .. u have investment properties in India .. avasaram annapudu kuda ah properties sell Chesi use cheskolenapudu wat is their purpose ?? 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

250k ki $1000 e bank uncle

On 6/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, FrontMan said:

1)Health deteriorated after three covid infections. 75 years ki ravalsina issues anni diagnosed. Have life insurance just for safe side. I am physically very active aina enduko vachesai.. most likely I didn't put bmi at check

2)In market for house..which I should have purchased ten years ago..

3)Single income , only breadwinner in the family ..no job since last two and half months .

Of all these miseries , the fact that I couldn't give my family a shelter even living in USA is making me depress..papam anipistundhi ...15 years ayindhi us vachi.. visa issues aithe prastuthaniki levu gods grace..but need Lakshmi kataksham.. 

I need to relocate to a place where there is no gun violence and safe for kids..I can get mortgage up to 530,000 based on credit and salary expectations..my spouse is unemployed finding a job too..no previous work experience.. kids going to school ..

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

Mava Niku gc vachindaa

On 6/5/2023 at 7:19 PM, FrontMan said:

1)Health deteriorated after three covid infections. 75 years ki ravalsina issues anni diagnosed. Have life insurance just for safe side. I am physically very active aina enduko vachesai.. most likely I didn't put bmi at check

2)In market for house..which I should have purchased ten years ago..

3)Single income , only breadwinner in the family ..no job since last two and half months .

Of all these miseries , the fact that I couldn't give my family a shelter even living in USA is making me depress..papam anipistundhi ...15 years ayindhi us vachi.. visa issues aithe prastuthaniki levu gods grace..but need Lakshmi kataksham.. 

I need to relocate to a place where there is no gun violence and safe for kids..I can get mortgage up to 530,000 based on credit and salary expectations..my spouse is unemployed finding a job too..no previous work experience.. kids going to school ..

EtG9zSFVoAUwmhd.jpg

you can get out of US if you want safe place with no G violence.

10 hours ago, FrontMan said:

For my parents ? 

My parents are well settled ..they have multiple homes  in India .. i also brought multiple homes in India for side income..

I invested close to 250,000 in stocks..that are where my all savings are.. 

I just don't have enough monthly income to buy home at present that match with j terest rates..2015-2106 I had good income and was not interested in buying a home as I was still single..after marriage financial responsibility doubled..my spouse don't work.. and kids ..my finances went to family..and now house prices are 200% high..that is why I am dubed.

I cannot risk money on home with just one IT job..now I don't even have one it job..  so looking for new home. I feel sad that my financial situation is not helping me to afford a home now.. but soon I will take a decision and move in to something like town home.. no constructions in my area..every construction in my area is between 980k to 1.6 million for a 3000 sq.ft. Massachusetts . I won't get mortgage for myincome

I have gone through a lot bro.. you have achieved a lot .  Multiple homes in india . are you kidding me ? 

First focus on finding job , Your wife will find a job too. 

Home anedi exaggeration bro ..  its all in your mind..  I know lot of people in bay area happy with 2 bed 2 bath 1100 sqft apartment units (cost around $1M + HOA $450) ...  SQFT and price not at all important . 

Neeku edi ledo nee mind dani meeda focus avutundi.. Be positive and strong. 

Final 2 cents : Count your blessings .. (Having a wife + kids + multiple investment homes in india +  Parents well settled +250K savings) .  

Endi vayya nuvvu inka