Do all human beings breathe same amount of O2, Nitrogen and other gases

Midnightsun

there are different factors no..? like age, gender, health issues...

one person can finish a cigarette in three puffs..another one take few more puffs...

14 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Just want to know does nature treats every individual same

Disease can be identified by the way they breath.. 

It's different for everybody... 

If you live in cities less O2 intake

If you live in forest more O2 intake

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

there are different factors no..? like age, gender, health issues...

one person can finish a cigarette in three puffs..another one take few more puffs...

I think some people who live life on edge has different ability to survive

Most people arent aware of how much they breath... hyperventilating or hypoventilating... i suspect this has huge role to play in life 

or am I absolutely nonsensical i dont know

1 minute ago, Midnightsun said:

I think some people who live life on edge has different ability to survive

Most people arent aware of how much they breath... hyperventilating or hypoventilating... i suspect this has huge role to play in life 

or am I absolutely nonsensical i dont know

The exact amount of oxygen, nitrogen, and other gases that an individual breathes can vary based on a number of factors, including their age, gender, health status, altitude, physical activity level, and more. However, the percentages of the gases that make up the air we breathe are generally the same for everyone under similar conditions.

In dry air at sea level, the composition is roughly:

- Nitrogen (N2): 78.08%
- Oxygen (O2): 20.94%
- Argon (Ar): 0.93%
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2): 0.04%
- Small amounts of other gases

When we inhale, we breathe in this mixture of gases, and our bodies extract approximately 20-25% of the oxygen in the air to use for metabolic processes. The exact amount can vary depending on our body's current oxygen needs. The remaining gases, including most of the nitrogen, are exhaled, along with additional carbon dioxide that our bodies produce as a waste product.

As we go higher in altitude, the percentage composition of these gases remains the same, but the overall atmospheric pressure decreases. This means that there is less of each gas available to breathe, which is why it can be harder to breathe at high altitudes. At extremely high altitudes, supplemental oxygen may be required.

Individuals with certain health conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), may have difficulty extracting enough oxygen from the air and may require supplemental oxygen. In contrast, athletes in peak physical condition may be able to utilize oxygen more efficiently.

So while the exact amount of gases that an individual breathes can vary, the composition of the air they breathe is generally the same.

• Thanks 2