Thu denemma mogudi jeevitham !!

FrustratedVuncle

51 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

naakenduko nuvvu maa @Sucker vuncle ve anipisthondhi ani @Oreobiscuit @TuesdayStories @LadiesTailor laanti pedhalu ears biting...akkademo twins antaavu, ikkademo both of them 4 years apart antaavu..maa chevi lo cauliflowers baane peduthunnavu gaa...sare kaniyyi...

Nee yenkamma naku vunnadhi okate ID. Naa Budda gaallani chusina @Shameless ni calling 

1 hour ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

throw more light vayya. how to make it less torturous?

Torture is personal...

you must experience it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Nee yenkamma naku vunnadhi okate ID. Naa Budda gaallani chusina @Shameless ni calling 

aakhariki @BattalaSathi bro ki ituvanti doubts osthunnay endhi baa..manalaanti single ID members ante samaajaaniki lokuva ayyindhi bro. thinking-brahmi.gif

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Keep the kids as busy as possible... Basically they should literally be deprived of sleep - every single day.  Barely catch-up on Sunday. Rinse and repeat from middle. School to high school. 

Especially for high schoolers.

Enroll them in so many programs and sports that they have no time left for social media or drugs or boyfriend/ girl friend BS.

It takes lot of patience and time commitment/   money from you.

If you are making less than 300k, don't have 2 kids.

I'm open to any of one challenging the above with any one who won't agree with me. 

entha mandi kids bro neeku 

23 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Keep the kids as busy as possible... Basically they should literally be deprived of sleep - every single day.  Barely catch-up on Sunday. Rinse and repeat from middle. School to high school. 

Enroll them in so many programs and sports that they have no time left for social media or drugs or boyfriend/ girl friend BS.

I'm open to any of one challenging the above with any one who won't agree with me. 

300k single income ah or iddariki kalipi 300k ah?

8 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

final gaa...mogga puvvu kalavale..adhi daa mukyam saar...

Thappadu… moggaki enni flowers taste chusina satisfaction undadu

The only way to struggle through crisis is keep yourself calm and develop good habits like run and taking frequent breaks and vacations and identify stuff that make u happy and have lot of patience ..also may be moving to place where u have good outdoor life and have reset of regular monotony life..

Being said that it's not easy thinking out of box and keep your mind calm and have frequent alone time and interospect will help tremendously 

14 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Correst cheppinav …. Kani anniya okkokalaki 300k and total 600k jobs ante bank lo paisal kaadu bank ke kannam veyyali ….