Thu denemma mogudi jeevitham !!

FrustratedVuncle

20 hours ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Modalettaru ne yavva. Atha vachi 2weeks prasanthanga undi, ilage 6months continue aipovali anukunna.

brahmanandam.gif

Ninna 2 production issues morning 5am nundi doola teerindi, evening buddodni day care nundi pick cheskoni park lo adipinchi intiki vachi hammayya ani sofa lo kurchunte, papa ni baby sit cheyyi ani cheppi amma kuthullu serials start chesaru. Kaliga kanipiste edsi sastaru veella jimmada. 

Park lo tella aunties, chinna chinna cheddis and shorts lo cute ga, konthamandi parichayam ayyaru buddodni adipistunte. aa okka park excitement thappa very boring phase nadustundi jindagila 2kids tho. Couples with 2 kids when will it getter waaa

Oh maa community lo Nuve naa , maa i laws coming ani cheppavu 

41 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Correst cheppinav …. Kani anniya okkokalaki 300k and total 600k jobs ante bank lo paisal kaadu bank ke kannam veyyali …. 

Total 300k ...

Or compromise heavily on other needs. 

17 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Total 300k ...

Or compromise heavily on other needs. 

More than money lot of patience and time need to given for kids for long years ..soccer class ki some time weekly 3 times teekullei dimapali teesukuravali one kid ki and other kid three time a week taewakwando and swim art classes and non cooperative wife unte inka mana batuku kukka heename..malli IT job cheyyali illu konali finances choosukovali ..food choosukuvali cars upgrade chooskovali india trips chooskovale..asalu naku doubt vastadi ladies asalu emi chestaru ani..

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Stamina or bongu ..all they want is watch insta reels and how like other enjoy jewelery or hair styles ..watch serials easy ga food available options uber eats or swiggy zomato mogudini ongebettadam..may be occasional chai pedataremo and take care kids home work soemtimes..

But daniki valliche build ups ..during my intermediate in for eamcet coaching..college time lo Maa mom used to wake up at 4:30 am to get my lunch and for on time to go to busstop by 5:15 am and then take care of our needs they used to have so much less sleep they used to so much hardwork..these days women have become dumb lazy and aihasan fharam selfish and arrogant and self centered..I am.npt generalized but considering in USA no company and guys don't have dare enough to breakup with kids responsibility and just some how adjust with these lazy mindset Buffalo kind of ladies ..

Not to insult any women but my majority circle lo I have seen most women like that only especially women come from major cities..I still beleive women grown up in small towns and hard working middle class nundi vachina family ite konchem care about husband and cooking house needs..konchem skin color tellagundi ante chalu inka valla etulu ite Maualuga undavu..

Still I salute some hard working women(very few)  who take care of husband and  take care of  kids needs and take care of husband parents in general balance everything  ..I spit on those women who are self centric and arrogant lazy.. aihasan faram.. serials makeup jewelery insta ..always looking for comforts and forget what ur spouse done for u and zero care towards husband or their parents..

I agree some of your points. But most of the food we eat is adulterated and a lot of it is because of life style changes. Previous generation ki intha meat available kuda lekunde to consume. They used to do a lot of physical work. Everything is remotely controlled now. Light veyyadaniki kuda kadala kunda Alexa ante aipoye. People should eat half and move double.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Keep the kids as busy as possible... Basically they should literally be deprived of sleep - every single day.  Barely catch-up on Sunday. Rinse and repeat from middle. School to high school. 

Especially for high schoolers.

Enroll them in so many programs and sports that they have no time left for social media or drugs or boyfriend/ girl friend BS.

It takes lot of patience and time commitment/   money from you.

If you are making less than 300k, don't have 2 kids.

I'm open to any of one challenging the above with any one who won't agree with me. 

mottaniki illu konali ante oka rakamaina salary, each kid ki oka rakamaina salary. Life anthe stress mayam. 

Nuv em programs and sports lo join chesav sodhara? girls ni ee padu lokam lo ela protect cheyochu?

16 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

ee generation lo one kid better emo. Late marriages oka reason aithe, mundhu generation ki unna stamina ee generation women ki ledhu. I am seeing couples drifting apart after second kid. People not able to handle so much stress.

India lo unnantha hands on help and support ikada undadhu. One child is much better option in those cases.

Kids unna lekapoina drifting is natural. Kids puttaka aada ladies ika bumchik ni picha lite teskutuntaru, magadiki attention ivvatam apestadu. Doesn't matter one kid or 2. 

9 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

The only way to struggle through crisis is keep yourself calm and develop good habits like run and taking frequent breaks and vacations and identify stuff that make u happy and have lot of patience ..also may be moving to place where u have good outdoor life and have reset of regular monotony life..

Being said that it's not easy thinking out of box and keep your mind calm and have frequent alone time and interospect will help tremendously 

nuv cheppetivi correste aina. NRI ki kastam. Antha pakka plan vesi pettina fail ai sastai due to external factors. 

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Oh maa community lo Nuve naa , maa i laws coming ani cheppavu 

endi vaaa secret ga unchuta ani ila bayataki cheppestunnav

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

More than money lot of patience and time need to given for kids for long years ..soccer class ki some time weekly 3 times teekullei dimapali teesukuravali one kid ki and other kid three time a week taewakwando and swim art classes and non cooperative wife unte inka mana batuku kukka heename..malli IT job cheyyali illu konali finances choosukovali ..food choosukuvali cars upgrade chooskovali india trips chooskovale..asalu naku doubt vastadi ladies asalu emi chestaru ani..

Genz aadala ladies (not all) Manchiga make up eskoni ready ayyi pics digutaru. They live life in mobile phones, insta, tiktok and shytt. 

6 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Nuvvena ila cheyachhu , wife ki help cheyamante Mataramu enni kastalo ani thread start chestavu ani @Rushabhi @riashli antunnaru 

Help adagatam veru, vaduku mingatam veru. Both are not same samara. 

Edo park lo routine ki diff convo untundi ani chinna aasha. anthe kani nenu nippu vaaa 

7 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Genz aadala ladies (not all) Manchiga make up eskoni ready ayyi pics digutaru. They live life in mobile phones, insta, tiktok and . 

He he...

I know few local celebrities (party girls, fashionistas ) whose husbands are stuck with all the work as their wives don't want to appear in public in normal clothes /no makeup.

Stamina or bongu ..all they want is watch insta reels and how like other enjoy jewelery or hair styles ..watch serials easy ga food available options uber eats or swiggy zomato mogudini ongebettadam..may be occasional chai pedataremo and take care kids home work soemtimes..

But daniki valliche build ups ..during my intermediate in for eamcet coaching..college time lo Maa mom used to wake up at 4:30 am to get my lunch and for on time to go to busstop by 5:15 am and then take care of our needs they used to have so much less sleep they used to so much hardwork..these days women have become dumb lazy and aihasan fharam selfish and arrogant and self centered..I am.npt generalized but considering in USA no company and guys don't have dare enough to breakup with kids responsibility and just some how adjust with these lazy mindset Buffalo kind of ladies ..

Not to insult any women but my majority circle lo I have seen most women like that only especially women come from major cities..I still beleive women grown up in small towns and hard working middle class nundi vachina family ite konchem care about husband and cooking house needs..konchem skin color tellagundi ante chalu inka valla etulu ite Maualuga undavu..

Still I salute some hard working women(very few)  who take care of husband and  take care of  kids needs and take care of husband parents in general balance everything  ..I spit on those women who are self centric and arrogant lazy.. aihasan faram.. serials makeup jewelery insta ..always looking for comforts and forget what ur spouse done for u and zero care towards husband or their parents..

Emi for anna

100 % correct bro , whatever you just told above same in my circle too

cook , Taking care of house  , Taking care of kids with bath , brush etc ..