21-Year-Old Arrested For Drunk Sex in Parking Lot

Aquaman

1 hour ago, Parankusam said:

only fyans kosam edo creative ga try sesuntundi.. artists ni thokkestara ee desam lo

ee desam lo ainaa anthe bhayya. artists ki gauravam/encouragement ledu.

17 hours ago, Aquaman said:

never leave your keys in the ignition of a car if you are drunk because even if you aint driving, they gonna assume you drove to where you are at

I cane assume a lot of things.. that doesn't make it a crime, right? What if the person needs air conditioning? 

6 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

I cane assume a lot of things.. that doesn't make it a crime, right? What if the person needs air conditioning? 

that's how cops interpret unfortunately.  You can always argue in the court. But have to deal with arrest and court all that headache.

25 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

unfortunately its the law in most states..for keyless ignition even sitting in the passenger seat with ignition on qualifies for a DUI. rear seat is the only option

38 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

unfortunately its the law in most states..for keyless ignition even sitting in the passenger seat with ignition on qualifies for a DUI. rear seat is the only option

rear seat recline avvadu kada. What if I want to take rest or just sleep until I am sober?! Em laws oo ento.

2 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

rear seat recline avvadu kada. What if I want to take rest or just sleep until I am sober?! Em laws oo ento.

addam gaa muduchukoni padukovadame gathi..reat seats la..