Why Om Raut / Adipurush has to satisfy every idiot ?

CherryGaru

akkada story meedha kannaaa.. theese vidhanam meedha big complaint sodharaaaa

its a fruit mix 

avengers(lors of ringsplanet of apes) + bahubali+ramayanam story = adhipurush

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

First of all there is no correct version of Ramayana..

Every one has their version of Ramayana..

When one makes a movie on Ramayana, they make according to their version. NTR's Ramayana is different from Ramanand Sagar TV Series Ramayana, no one complained then ? There are multiple TV Ramayana series and movies on Ramayana over the last 50-60 years in various languages. No one complained about them being different from one another. 

Trollers need something to complain and make their trolling work or get noticed.

Who gives trollers the higher hand on deciding what is correct version of Ramayana ? 

If you bought a 20-30 page Ramayana book will you complain that Ramayana cannot fit in 20-30 pages ? 

For me, I think Adipurush is well made Ramayana version by Om Raut and producers.

Because they flip flopped on whether they are making Ramayana version or not . 

They tried to use Hanuman name to evoke religious sentiments.

See this video and answer me ...

Yes, a Muslim tweeted it - that's irrelevant here. 

I bet at least 75% of the Hindu population never read any book on Ramayana.. most of what they know is from movies/serials and here say and listening to the elders talking about it.. 

3 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

bottom line is indian pundakoor lu has no pani..ila edo oka topic meeda edusta untaru..cant help

Congrats!! aa jaabithalo nuvve first uncle

13 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

When one makes a movie on Ramayana, they make according to their version. NTR's Ramayana is different from Ramanand Sagar TV Series Ramayana, no one complained then ? There are multiple TV Ramayana series and movies on Ramayana over the last 50-60 years in various languages. No one complained about them being different from one another. 

Trollers need something to complain and make their trolling work or get noticed.

Who gives trollers the higher hand on deciding what is correct version of Ramayana ? 

If you bought a 20-30 page Ramayana book will you complain that Ramayana cannot fit in 20-30 pages ? 

For me, I think Adipurush is well made Ramayana version by Om Raut and producers.

Super

13 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

There are 300 versions of Ramayana ,prathi oka author jargina story ni vallu vinadani prakaram rasaru......ila untadhi ramayanam ahi ekkada ledu.. ..

Movie getting backlash coz of VFX 

12 hours ago, ntr2lokesh said:

So, One idiot satisfied by om raut annattu

13 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Audacity of you to call the audience "idiots" , that too for a crap movie.

Is fool and liar the right word then ?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/adipurush-om-raut-remark-on-ramayana-101687170858779.html

Om Raut says Ramayana is impossible to understand

Speaking to Republic World, Om Raut opened up about the reception of the film and said, "Ramayana is so large that it is impossible for anybody, A: to understand, if they say that they understand Ramayana they are fools or they are lying, one of the two. Number two, whatever Ramayan that we have seen before on television, something that I have grown up watching is a much larger format. What is Adipurush? We are not calling it Ramayan. We are calling it Adipurush because it is one section within the Ramayan. It is the Yuddha Kaand that we are trying to show. Again I will say that is a small portion within that Yuddha Kaand."

• Upvote 1

Still made 340 crores in 3 days .. 🙂

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/adipurush-a-foreign-conspiracy-against-hinduism-ayodhya-seers-4134531

Seers in Ayodhya demanded an immediate ban on "Adipurush" saying its dialogues made their "blood boil" as different parts of Uttar Pradesh witnessed protests against the film on Monday.

The protesters said the film "mocks our religion and we are not going to tolerate it at any cost. The film must be banned in Uttar Pradesh." In state capital Lucknow, office-bearers of the Hindu Mahasabha lodged a complaint at Hazratganj police station and demanded that a case be registered against the actors, producer and director of the film. They said the film has "insulted" the religion, Lord Ram, Goddess Sita and Lord Hanuman.

• Upvote 1