Work from Home jobs without any Investment needed

TheInvincible

Hi All,

I am interested in working from home for 2-3 hours everyday. Can anyone please let me know if you know of any such opportunity where I can do that without any initial investment?

It would be really helpful to me.

Thanks in advance,

• 3 years later...

Hi if you are having good surfing knowledge then no porblem there are ample of ways available online to work and earn riet from your home ..But with out intial investment you can't earn anything back ..Here i list out some legit works which you can do from home and earn money .They are

Blogging
Paid Writing
Reseller
Buying/Selling domains
Online Marketing
Virtual Assistant
Stock/forex trading
Medical Transcription
Among the above i am doing reseller business to earn money online.Reseller is nothing but selling products or services of others by fixing high rate and earning money by getting commission from them  . To do this business we need to have a reseller account ...I got this account from the vendor

2 - 3 hrs enti kharma....happy ga 8-10hrs chesukovochchu. Very high demand in Indian Community where bachelors are looking for good food. They will provide you kitchen space, nuvvu aaduthu paaduthu ruchi ruchi ga vanta chesi ready ga pedithe neeku $$$$ kurusthayi. No Investment, No politics, No Tension, You can also stay if they bachelors permit or else find one apartment in same complex. Inka late enduku.... sulekha.com, craigslist lo ad post cheyyi. Nearest Indian Grocerry Stores lo printout, apartment complex leasing office, Gym lo printouts post cheyyi. Nuvvu voddu ra nayana anentha varaku calls, very high demand. Ika menu ela design chesukuntavo nee opika. ATB

Brahmi-8.gif

• 2 months later...

Hi if you are having good surfing knowledge then no porblem there are ample of ways available online to work and earn riet from your home ..But with out intial investment you can't earn anything back ..Here i list out some legit works which you can do from home and earn money .They are

Blogging
Paid Writing
Reseller
Buying/Selling domains
Online Marketing
Virtual Assistant
Stock/forex trading
Medical Transcription
Among the above i am doing reseller business to earn money online.Reseller is nothing but selling products or services of others by fixing high rate and earning money by getting commission from them  . To do this business we need to have a reseller account ...I got this account from the vendor

2 - 3 hrs enti kharma....happy ga 8-10hrs chesukovochchu. Very high demand in Indian Community where bachelors are looking for good food. They will provide you kitchen space, nuvvu aaduthu paaduthu ruchi ruchi ga vanta chesi ready ga pedithe neeku $$$$ kurusthayi. No Investment, No politics, No Tension, You can also stay if they bachelors permit or else find one apartment in same complex. Inka late enduku.... sulekha.com, craigslist lo ad post cheyyi. Nearest Indian Grocerry Stores lo printout, apartment complex leasing office, Gym lo printouts post cheyyi. Nuvvu voddu ra nayana anentha varaku calls, very high demand. Ika menu ela design chesukuntavo nee opika. ATB

Brahmi-8.gif

GP