Evaru ee restaurant owner

kevinUsa

No harsh comments please need some advice..

I have been visiting a Indian restaurant near my place...Since we have few options I have to go here weekly once as the food is good and since am working I find it difficult to cook whole week.. Eating frozen foods, pizzas, burgers makes me sick as I have developed some food sensitivity recently.

This hotel owner was very friendly nature so he would talk to us well everytime we go there. Its been around 8 to 9 months we have been going here. He started talking closely to me and suddenly looks like he is showing some interest on me in front of my husband only ..Initially I didn't realize it... My husband is not that type of board minded guy...He can't tolerate me taking to his friends also and would abuse me later. But now a days he has stopped it since I have a 7 year kid at home.. He is thinking that something is going between us. 

From 2 weeks I stopped going to that hotel. I feel something am missing without going there. Am I going out of my way or doing a mistake here. I feel i will get into trouble if I keep going there taking to him. Its becoming hard for me to come out of this. Should I stop going to that hotel all together or talk to that person and tell him politely to stop all this.. He is also married but his family is not with him..

7 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

@Sucker

@perugu_vada

em chestunnaru vayya meru what is this i say 

Akkada Clear ga ne vundhi kada anna aa vaunty kuda interested ani. So Andula mana vada vuncle thappu ledu. I think they both are in love but can't express anthe. Anyway all the best vada vuncle nee kannu eppudu pellaina vaunty meedha ne anuko 

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Akkada Clear ga ne vundhi kada anna aa vaunty kuda interested ani. So Andula mana vada vuncle thappu ledu. I think they both are in love but can't express anthe. Anyway all the best vada vuncle nee kannu eppudu pellaina vaunty meedha ne anuko 

Amma dennamma Bathayo Yogurt cake vuncle nee cake lo kamandalam 

4 minutes ago, Sucker said:

restaurant profit plus edi kuda chestunnadu mana @perugu_vada 

GC vachina taruvata baga goking aitay 

16 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

No harsh comments please need some advice..

I have been visiting a Indian restaurant near my place...Since we have few options I have to go here weekly once as the food is good and since am working I find it difficult to cook whole week.. Eating frozen foods, pizzas, burgers makes me sick as I have developed some food sensitivity recently.

This hotel owner was very friendly nature so he would talk to us well everytime we go there. Its been around 8 to 9 months we have been going here. He started talking closely to me and suddenly looks like he is showing some interest on me in front of my husband only ..Initially I didn't realize it... My husband is not that type of board minded guy...He can't tolerate me taking to his friends also and would abuse me later. But now a days he has stopped it since I have a 7 year kid at home.. He is thinking that something is going between us. 

From 2 weeks I stopped going to that hotel. I feel something am missing without going there. Am I going out of my way or doing a mistake here. I feel i will get into trouble if I keep going there taking to him. Its becoming hard for me to come out of this. Should I stop going to that hotel all together or talk to that person and tell him politely to stop all this.. He is also married but his family is not with him..

It’s not hotel ra it’s restaurant ra labor desi kukka

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

restaurant profit plus edi kuda chestunnadu mana @perugu_vada 

GC vachina taruvata baga goking aitay 

23 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Amma dennamma Bathayo Yogurt cake vuncle nee cake lo kamandalam 

Pedha kaama pisachi vada vuncle. 

love-today-ivana.gif