dharmavarapu garu ...

Narcos

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

@Narcos

Do not get me wrong, I agree he has a good character and good artist too.

But what annoys me is why these so called good-characters behave like p!mps and b!tches when it comes to appeasing YSR and Nara families (at least one)??

Last 3 months, I have been into contact with a third-year B-Tech pair who are continuously giving me Live chex seesions over Telegram (as xham-sterlive is charging more, we have migrated to personal one). After some 12 weeks, the girls says "nuvvu nannu full gaa chedathengaavu, nannu b!tch ni cheesaavu, I used to have chex only once in a month, now I am going to my BFs house almost every other day for banging. We even had one on stair case of the apartment, I am totally addicted to money you give (which is around 15,000 INR per week) and addicted to chex from my BF"

Same to same, YSR and Nara families turned many people like Dharmavarapu into complete b!tches..

Kaneesam Mega family intimundhu watch man gaa koodaa panikiraani ituvanti vaallu, Chiru 2008 lo PRP pettagaane... asalu nuvvu yentha ani question cheesaaru..

I felt happy when his dead body was not even allowed to be hosted at MAA chambers..

Food pettina film industry ne thittina sannaasulu veellu..

@3$%

7 hours ago, San_K said:

100% agree. Major credit for that goes to directors - Jandhyala, EVV, Krishna reddy, Narasimha rao..etc.

Ipudu evarunnaru atla..

Ya . To me EVV and SV krishna reddy given life to many and extracted best out of comedians post jandyala.

Some credits to srinu Vaitla and karunakaran for some clean comedy in latest generation .

• Upvote 2