regina enti idi

tamuhardreturns

4 hours ago, basha786 said:

she is on the chicago list can never come to USA 

She , lasya , Kannada actress ( forgot name ) will never come to USA... 

4 hours ago, basha786 said:

she is on the chicago list can never come to USA 

Fafam maa Pranitha ni kuda alane annaru cut chesthe yem ledu. May be Regina ayi vundochu le. Aa chapter malli okasari open chesi chudali 

4 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Fafam maa Pranitha ni kuda alane annaru cut chesthe yem ledu. May be Regina ayi vundochu le. Aa chapter malli okasari open chesi chudali 

She is confirmed bro... Amulya, her and lasya.

I was in investigate mode at that time.. I was also trying to help a friend who organized local event where these people came. FBI actually called him to investigate. He was letgo after questioning as they stayed in city for only one night... Luckily for him

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

She is confirmed bro... Amulya, her and lasya.

I was in investigate mode at that time.. I was also trying to help a friend who organized local event where these people came. FBI actually called him to investigate. He was letgo after questioning as they stayed in city for only one night... Luckily for him

Ori nee ala kuda pattukuntara aithe careful vundali ga 

7 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Ori nee ala kuda pattukuntara aithe careful vundali ga 

Yep . Satish vemana is footing the laywers bill to get both couples out after few years - plea deal etc. In exchange for not revealing other pimp names. 

Lasya , amulya - I understand. Surprised by Regina... Talk is that she was devastated by sai Dharan tej ditching her and lack of movies. It's before Instagram and web series revenue.

Now, no one will do that.. they can earn decently by doing insta photo shoots and web series. 

21 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yep . Satish vemana is footing the laywers bill to get both couples out after few years - plea deal etc. In exchange for not revealing other pimp names. 

Anduke Ind la cheyyali shopping. Ikkada just thella gunta la ni gokali. Ind la dorikina max TV9 la padatham but legal torture in USA rod amma mogudu. Ind la ilantivi chesi dhkrikina happy ga bayata thirahochu okasari aa fire challaraka 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Lasya , amulya - I understand. Surprised by Regina... Talk is that she was devastated by sai Dharan tej ditching her and lack of movies. It's before Instagram and web series revenue.

Now, no one will do that.. they can earn decently by doing insta photo shoots and web series. 

Who?

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Pragya Jaiswal peru vachindi . Was she also in the list bro?