Real Estate Company Startup In Hyderabad Telangana

harireddyc

Hello Friends  

In the recent past few of my friends, relatives or friends of friends bought properties in and around Telangana state. It came to my notice that few of them faced many problems with double registrations, property disputes etc, Few of them lost huge money and are fighting in court of law to claim the ownership of the property as these properties have either double registrations, or have disputes. Most of us will lose hard earned money, valuable time and peace of mind fighting in the court of law to claim the ownership. This situation can be avoided if they can thoroughly check the documentation before they buy the property.  

Myself Harinath and have been in Real estate buying and selling properties from the past 10 years, When I buy any property I have a habit of checking all the link documents for any disputes or any issues to be filtered. I am planning to start a real estate company where where I would like to help people to find a proper property free from legal disputes, doubles registrations etc., Below is the process where our company will come into picture and help the buyers. This service is only limited to Andhra and Telangana States in INDIA. This service is chargeable.  

Process of buying: 

1.) Buyer will select a land, plot, apartment flat or any commercial property.  

2.) Location visit 

3.) pays the token advance and asks for documentation and get the documentation done from a legal expert.  

4.) Pay the advance for the sale agreement and before the expiry of date of sale agreement registration has to be done.  

What we do? 

once our client provides the documentation of the desired property, he/she wants to buy, we do follow below steps to find out if any disputes or any issues with the land.  

1.) Check from Dharani (Telangana), registration website, and MeeBhoomi based on document number, Survey number and any other details available.  

2.) Check for any disputes in the disputes websites for any legal court cases against the land survey numbers.  

3) check from the lawyer if proper link documents are available and if any extra documents are needed.  

4.) Written report shall be provided signed by an authorized lawyer. Based on which client can make a decision buy the land or avoid the property if any disputes found.  

We also help customers to find a property which is free from double registrations and legal disputes. Kindly get in touch with us for any further information on the services provided by our company.  

Contact Details:

Mobie: +91-9502542081 (Whats app)  

Company Name: PakkaJameen (Startup) 

As an introductory offer Free service will be provided for first 50 Customers 

Note: Preliminary enquiry like link documents check, EC generation, checking land disputes and checking double registraitons. The above checks will be done free of cost for first 50 customers.