***** My India trip expensive experience thread *****

JANASENA

nice to hear....yup, felt the same in my last trip...roju matladtunna call matladtunna suddenga inperson chuste old aipoyaru ani realize ayya

Bogapuramlo enta padini uncle plot? and the no of cars on road will be growth factor for  outskirts...i give the same advise to my friends who wants to invest and imagine once you move ICE to EV

8 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Bro post details about Srivani Trust Darshanam tickets . Heard great things about it. Share your experience and process kuda konchem cheppu …

8 hours ago, rushmore said:

Yes...! Post details about Srivani Trust Darshanam.

8 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Yeah mana @JANASENA kaka oka post esthadu

Srivani Darshan Details:

Tirupathi airport lo digaka, bag collect chesukoni go straight to the counter, "May I help you" counter lo adigithey cheptharu Srivani Ticket counter ekkadante. 

1. Counter daggaraki vellagane get your form, they will have a serial number on every form and that will secure your place. Also have your Passport, boarding pass handy (photocopies as well for passport).

2. Then fill the form and photo teesthadu.

3. They take only INDIAN CREDIT CARD, no cash or international cards. 

4. Srivani ticktets are sold only the day before the darshan. 

4 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Srivani Darshan Details:

Tirupathi airport lo digaka, bag collect chesukoni go straight to the counter, "May I help you" counter lo adigithey cheptharu Srivani Ticket counter ekkadante. 

1. Counter daggaraki vellagane get your form, they will have a serial number on every form and that will secure your place. Also have your Passport, boarding pass handy (photocopies as well for passport).

Valuable information! Thanks!!

7 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Srivani Darshan Details:

What? I booked srivani tickets online back in December 

5 hours ago, Fish said:

Every year selavu ante office lo emi anadam leda

Remote. I work 2-3 weeks in PST. 1-2 weeks leave.

Maaku PTO (leaves) chala untai. Our company encourages ppl to take PTO otherwise it gets accumulated and on the financial books for company. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nice to hear....yup, felt the same in my last trip...roju matladtunna call matladtunna suddenga inperson chuste old aipoyaru ani realize ayya

Bogapuramlo enta padini uncle plot? and the no of cars on road will be growth factor for  outskirts...i give the same advise to my friends who wants to invest and imagine once you move ICE to EV

10,500 per sq yrd (200 Sq,yrds) / 7 kilometers / 12 mins away from airport.

Road aithey makkhan, super smooth undi, car traffic improved and ekkadabadithey akkada plots vesesthunnaru airport peru cheppi. 

33 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

10,500 per sq yrd (200 Sq,yrds) / 7 kilometers / 12 mins away from airport.

Road aithey makkhan, super smooth undi, car traffic improved and ekkadabadithey akkada plots vesesthunnaru airport peru cheppi. 

nice...already brought back in 2016 for 4000 or so

20 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nice...already brought back in 2016 for 4000 or so

chandranna senkusthapana chesinappudu konnava unkul?

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

antey airport vasthundani neeku how you know? 

Pendurti lo gajam entha undi konchem cheppara please 

I have a 250 sq yard house in pendurti bought in 2008. Recently wanted to sell but brokers are saying different rates. They are giving me a rate of 25000/sq yard 

nenu kuda vella
savings shaving ayindi.. inka uppal metro burger king la meal 500 rupees. food vlogs lo chupinhinattu manchi biryani thinna ayipovu anukunna.

its expensive I say all freinds SUVs lo roaming and na kanna manchi life style koncham time pattindi prices alavatu kavadaniki

24 minutes ago, Fish said:

Pendurti lo gajam entha undi konchem cheppara please 

I have a 250 sq yard house in pendurti bought in 2008. Recently wanted to sell but brokers are saying different rates. They are giving me a rate of 25000/sq yard 

When dealing with brokers .. Go to that area .. you will find a lot of brokers near pan shops, baddi kottu, etc ... looking for ppl..

If you want to sell a plot or buy a plot .. Tell them you are in market to buy and ask what's the ongoing rate. Ask them the potential of the area, recent transactions, etc. They usually hike the price and tell. A couple of days later do the same but say you want to sell. They will quote reduced price. Ask them why prices are not increasing, they will give a different perspective.

True price and truth lies somewhere in between.