India vs Usa for settling?

TRUTHSEEKER

1 hour ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

TBH quality of life in posh areas of hyd is much better than quality of life in USA

+ you feel safe, closer to parents + 1 st class citizens  + no hate crime + no fear of guns

All the interfering from neighbours , daily quarells peer pressure is nill in such areas. parents are only encouraging to pursue whatever career they want. Nuvvu cheppevi anni rural areas/uneducated areas lo mostly

Money i already said. If you are able to earn ani clear ga mention chesanu post lo

Pollution/Bribes is the only reason i can agree upon

Kani konchem cunning ga unna, if you are able to earn well, bribing becomes your weapon. 

Money provides you privilege which us cannot

I have lived in hyd all my life. My sister (live 10 months abroad and 2 months india) and some of relatives live in gated neighborhoods. Everyone takes interest in your life esp neighbors and relatives. Family drama untundi def gaa. 

you feel safe, closer to parents + 1 st class citizens  + no hate crime + no fear of guns - Completely agree but india has different kind of problems. Dongatanalu, kotlatalu, etc.

Quality of life no where bhayya .. A lot comes in this. For e.g. getting your work done in a bank/other offices without hassles. In India its a fight every day. Respect annadi takkuva india lo. Even if you are on a street and minding your own work, someone can abuse you. Happens every day. Quality of vegetables, food, 

It all depends on a person's priority, needs, family situation, etc. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Over-population, limited resources, corruption, rat-race, lolli, traffic, climate...

YOU CAN PUT RAINBOW COLORS AND EVEN LIPSTICK ON A PIG BUT IT IS STILL ... A - PIG  !!

Us population is very low but crime is very high

India population is very high crime is very low and sever crime like murder is almost 0 

Thats what makes India better. it produces you cheap labour ready to work for you without harming your resources. 

Limited resources aaa . oka sari hyd posh schools, malls chudu .

Corruption is there but it will be your weapon if you are rich ( its bad though)

Rat race is non existent if you have money. I know many people who did 12th grade in internationals and study at top universities in us.

Climate cannot be changed.

36 minutes ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

1000% but you need money . adi lenivalle vachedi us ki. mostly below middle class to upper middle class for wealth creation. adi cheptunte chala mandi already hurt avuthunnaru. 

See history no rich person ever stays back in us, nara lokesh, nara brahmini, KTR (Malli deni kuda tidataru chudu nuvvu emayina KTR va ani) - people are just insecure you know

Valla case different. They go back to india to handle "Family Business". Politics is the best money making business for them. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I have lived in hyd all my life. My sister (live 10 months abroad and 2 months india) and some of relatives live in gated neighborhoods. Everyone takes interest in your life esp neighbors and relatives. Family drama untundi def gaa. 

you feel safe, closer to parents + 1 st class citizens  + no hate crime + no fear of guns - Completely agree but india has different kind of problems. Dongatanalu, kotlatalu, etc.

Quality of life no where bhayya .. A lot comes in this. For e.g. getting your work done in a bank/other offices without hassles. In India its a fight every day. Respect annadi takkuva india lo. Even if you are on a street and minding your own work, someone can abuse you. Happens every day. Quality of vegetables, food, 

It all depends on a person's priority, needs, family situation, etc. 

In india the max what can happen is robbery and IMO that is 1000% percent better than some random person shooting  you .

Oka point miss ayyavu . money ani clear ga mention chesanu . niku money unte why will you go to vegetal vendors man. you will have servants who will go for you. 

I agree that everything depends on family situations. Put personally if you have money India>>>Usa

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

Valla case different. They go back to india to handle "Family Business". Politics is the best money making business for them. 

I gave their example thats it because you may not know random tom dick and harry who did like that

3 hours ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

Us population is very low but crime is very high

India population is very high crime is very low and sever crime like murder is almost 0 

Thats what makes India better. it produces you cheap labour ready to work for you without harming your resources. 

Limited resources aaa . oka sari hyd posh schools, malls chudu .

Corruption is there but it will be your weapon if you are rich ( its bad though)

Rat race is non existent if you have money. I know many people who did 12th grade in internationals and study at top universities in us.

Climate cannot be changed.

India lo opportunity unte (money, car, gun, space, privacy, less population), the kidnappings, rapes, murders, shootouts, crime will be higher than any other country!

No need to hire cheap labor if you are not poor. If you are poor, you don't deserve servants.

Limited resources, space and jobs for the over-population.

So you wanna encourage the bribery culture huh? And you consider that a weapon?? Wow!

Over-population results in rat-race and unhealthy competition. Period. What about reservations for political reasons?? You wanna talk about that?

Climate - and you skipped traffic and pollution?

Yeah, that's what I said:

YOU CAN PUT LIPSTICK ON A PIG BUT IT IS STILL ... A - PIG  !!

==============================================

ilanti useless, attention-seeking, sollu discussions chala jarigay and they happen every single week on this db. This is not the first one and definitely will not be the last one.

Evadu India return podu, andaroo ikkade untar.

• Haha 2

My parents migrated from Andhra to hyderabad for job. All life I heard my dad talk about moving back to his home place. A few years back I asked him about that and he says, "he does not want to go back as people back home are not same, things are not same, people/relatives/society have changed a lot". He is happy staying in the colony where he made lots of friends most of whom feel like family.

Our situation is very similar. A lot of people who went back came back to US in a year or two as they could not adjust there. 

I am not saying everyone will feel same. This is just one perspective. 

There is definitely use-case to be made for people who have money, went back and are happy. Their situation/perspective is different.

I can strongly relate with this. i have relatives who settled in USA, their kids are middle/high school. even if the man wants to move back, wife or kids don't want to move back.

But comparison between moving from andhra to hyd and India to USA is completely wrong in my opinion

Hyd and andhra both are same society, same background , same language , same people(telugu people)

If you want to make a true comparison . You have compare something like this : Moving from andhra to Haryana villages something like that

4 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

India lo opportunity unte (money, car, gun, space, privacy, less population), the kidnappings, rapes, shootouts, crime will be higher than any other country.

No need to hire cheap labor if you are not poor.

Limited resources, space and jobs for the over-population.

So you wanna encourage the bribery culture huh? And you consider that a weapon?? Wow!!

Over-population results in rat-race and unhealthy competition. Period. What about reservations for political reasons?? You wanna talk about that?

Climate - and you skipped traffic and pollution?

Yeah, that's what I said:

YOU CAN PUT LIPSTICK ON A PIG BUT IT IS STILL ... A - PIG  !!

==============================================

ilanti useless, attention-seeking, sollu discussions chala jarigay and they happen every single week on this db. This is not the first one and definitely will not be the last one.

Evadu India return podu, andaroo ikkade untar.

You are just insecure guy unable to accept the truth . If you have guts i am ready to discuss not argue

10 minutes ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

In india the max what can happen is robbery and IMO that is 1000% percent better than some random person shooting  you .

Oka point miss ayyavu . money ani clear ga mention chesanu . niku money unte why will you go to vegetal vendors man. you will have servants who will go for you. 

I agree that everything depends on family situations. Put personally if you have money India>>>Usa

There is no denying that life is at stake coz of guns, etc. But India, its almost a daily hassle. You will have a fight or get into a loud argument very often. SLOW KILLER. 

Managing those servants is not easy. If you ask people living there, you will get a reality check.

I understand your perspective that if you have money India >> USA. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

Hello freinds. I am presently in us for my studies. I am from Hyderabad. Nenu chinnapudu vinna US lo 10 percent kuda ledu US. NRI andaru dappukotte valle .I had 0 percent culture shock coming from Hyderabad. Except for dollars there is nothing in US. 

Maa relatives after years India vachinna tarvata cheppe first comment enti ante " hyd enti inta develop ayipoindi inta develop ayipoindi enti ani" . India lo money sampadinchunkune margam okati figure out chesukunte except for climate i don't see the reason why us is better than India. 

Mee andaru eppununcho us lo unnaru kada suggest cheyyandi pls  ! Prove me wrong ! I am open for constructive criticism only!!

Why price you wrong? Go back and have fun …you are not going to missing anything by going back unless you desperately want to stay here 

• Haha 1

There is no denying that life is at stake coz of guns, etc. But India, its almost a daily hassle. You will have a fight or get into a loud argument very often. SLOW KILLER. 

Managing those servants is not easy. If you ask people living there, you will get a reality check.

I understand your perspective that if you have money India >> USA. 

Rich people never get into anything directly . They have mediators for everything .

Managing those servants/mediators is 100 percent better than managing visa/green card issues lol and working as stressful mastries to these US IT employers

If anyone is not loyal you can just change them that's the power of money.

5 minutes ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

I can strongly relate with this. i have relatives who settled in USA, their kids are middle/high school. even if the man wants to move back, wife or kids don't want to move back.

But comparison between moving from andhra to hyd and India to USA is completely wrong in my opinion

Hyd and andhra both are same society, same background , same language , same people(telugu people)

If you want to make a true comparison . You have compare something like this : Moving from andhra to Haryana villages something like that

Agree its not apples to apples comparison. "Feeling of home" is same in both cases. Also in US most Indians living in Indian neighborhoods. My point was that, even though he migrated, its not always easy to move back. Lots of factors to be considered. 

3 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Why price you wrong? Go back and have fun …you are not going to missing anything by going back unless you desperately want to stay here 

I will figure out a way to make money . and the day i figure out i will leave pakka 100%.

India with money is heaven without money is a bigger hell.

India is country designed only for the wealthy/elite people and their gatekeeping 

• Upvote 1