India vs Usa for settling?

TRUTHSEEKER

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Agree its not apples to apples comparison. "Feeling of home" is same in both cases. Also in US most Indians living in Indian neighborhoods. My point was that, even though he migrated, its not always easy to move back. Lots of factors to be considered. 

i knew you would raise the point of living in indian communities !! but still you have to deal with people of all races at work etc. You cant just live only with indians all the time in USA. And some people cant live among non telugus also lol

14 minutes ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

You are just insecure guy unable to accept the truth . If you have guts i am ready to discuss not argue

I'm not arguing with you or attacking you so stop talking about my guts, okay? You are not a qualified psychologist or psychiatrist to state I'm mentally insecure and diagnose my mental state.

Your opinion is your's and mine is mine. You want people to agree with what "you" think is the <cough>absolute TRUTH</cough>?? if people don't agree with you, you would get offended? LOL

If you think India is better, no one and nothing is stopping you from going back - just as no one asked you to come to US in the first place.

"If you don't like it here, you can leave !" - you know who said that.

1 minute ago, Sanjiv said:

I'm not arguing with you or attacking you so stop talking about my guts, okay? You are not a qualified psychologist or psychiatrist to state I'm mentally insecure and diagnose my mental state.

Your opinion is your's and mine is mine. You want people to agree with what "you" think is the <cough> absolute TRUTH </cough>?? if people don't agree with you, you would get offended? LOL

If you think India is better, no one and nothing is stopping you from going back - just as no one asked your to come to US in the first place.

Says the person who kept a harsh reply by quoting examples of pigs etc. 

I mentioned the guts to mention that i am ready for a healthy discussion 

This is a public space and everyone has freedom to post here

If you don't like this post . you shouldn't be here. why did you click and  mentioned in the beginning itself that i want only constructive criticism .

5 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Your opinion is your's and mine is mine. You want people to agree with what "you" think is the <cough> absolute TRUTH </cough>?? if people don't agree with you, you would get offended? LOL

If you think India is better, no one and nothing is stopping you from going back - just as no one asked your to come to US in the first place.

you raised many questions in your post i will post a reply. if interested ans or you are free what you want to do 

7 minutes ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

i knew you would raise the point of living in indian communities !! but still you have to deal with people of all races at work etc. You cant just live only with indians all the time in USA. And some people cant live among non telugus also lol

I worked both in India and in USA. Working in USA >>>> working in India. I love the cultural/diversity in USA. I pointed to Indian community to refer to safer communities, Good schools, wide range of people to make friends from.

I have both Indian and American friends, both in office and near home and never had any issues. 

7 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Your opinion is your's and mine is mine. You want people to agree with what "you" think is the <cough>absolute TRUTH</cough>?? if people don't agree with you, you would get offended? LOL

If you think India is better, no one and nothing is stopping you from going back - just as no one asked you to come to US in the first place.

India lo opportunity unte (money, car, gun, space, privacy, less population), the kidnappings, rapes, shootouts, crime will be higher than any other country.

Unte kada but that is not there then how can you argue upon that . unnapudu cheppu. in India in my entire life i never hear a person shooting a person in entire hyd .  Even if it happens it will happens only if you get into underworld/  huge mafia arguments. 

No need to hire cheap labor if you are not poor.

Why shouldn't they. the rich have earned or got it from their ancestors who earned money. nothing is wrong. In us what the fake mediators/ employers lure is even more daunting lol as if US is some god made country.

Limited resources, space and jobs for the over-population.

The best schools in India are on par with us schools. Many students have secured admissions into top us colleges from hyd

So you wanna encourage the bribery culture huh? And you consider that a weapon?? Wow!!

If you don't want to engage its ok. There are loopholes in every country. You are saying as if everyone in the world is living equally without discrimination and it is only India where discrimination happens

Over-population results in rat-race and unhealthy competition. Period. What about reservations for political reasons?? You wanna talk about that?

As i said why on earth will you get into rat race when you have money. When you can afford international schools IB circulum ,go to USA for bachelors.

Infact it is the masters and mestries who are part of the rat race

Climate - and you skipped traffic and pollution?

I visited northeastern states in USA too , the climate in summer is not so good also. But yes its better than India . 

Pollution and traffic is increasing a lot in us also but its better than India.

3 hours ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

you raised many questions in your post i will post a reply. if interested ans or you are free what you want to do 

3 hours ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

This is a public space and everyone has freedom to post here

If you don't like this post . you shouldn't be here. why did you click and  mentioned in the beginning itself that i want only constructive criticism .

you posted this topic on a public forum and expect only positive comments in agreement with your opinions?? If you don't want to receive comments not in agreements with your opinions, why did you create the thread?

The summary from all your comments (so far) is - you cannot stand the stress of visa/GC/work in the US. You want an easy life with tons of money that would buy you maids/servants and get things done with bribes and assistants to do all your work so you don't even have to "work" or do a "job" like a man. India will be definitely good for you (as per your own opinions).

Peace!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You seem to think that money buys happiness. Let me assure you it fulfills your needs and brings comfort but not happiness always. 

There are a lot of people happy in India who may not be wealthy. 

That may work for quotations. There is something call Atmagauravam for every person.

If you say oh i don't want money everyone is equal they may praise you in front but no one will respect you from heart

4 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

you posted this topic on a public forum and expect only positive comments in agreement with your opinions?? If you don't want to receive comments not in agreements with your opinions, why did you create the thread?

The summary from all your comments (so far) is - you cannot stand the stress of visa/GC/work in the US. You want an easy life with tons of money that would buy you servants and get things done with bribes and assistants to do all your work so you don't even have to do a "job" like a man. India will be definitely good for you (as per your own opinions).

Peace!

If i say something, you say you want to people to accept what you want antav

If you say something, you should accept criticism aa??

If you are ready for criticism hear this out

lol but cannot accept the you were infact kicked out of your native country because you couldn't withstand the dominance of the elite class here.!!! and you start living as 2 nd grade citizens in us good look mate

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

The summary from all your comments (so far) is - you cannot stand the stress of visa/GC/work in the US. You want an easy life with tons of money that would buy you servants and get things done with bribes and assistants to do all your work so you don't even have to do a "job" like a man. India will be definitely good for you (as per your own opinions).

Peace!

I never said i wanted a free life doing nothing . So you assumed it yourself ????

If i had money i would have tried many creative things in life. 

Just now, baabaa said:

Even if you have lived your whole life in Hyd, there is a different side of Hyd now. For eg, I lived in Habsiguda/Secunderabad side all my life and came to US. Now when I go back to financial district/madhapur to stay with my relatives in gates communities [myhomes, jayabheri] its totally different for me. Kids going to international schools and highlight is I went down to play area and all the kids were talking in english. Kids taking basketball coaching/swimming lessons. I mean I did not find any difference as long as I was inside those expensive communities. But as soon as we come out of gate its the same traffic, dust, crappy roads sh*t. 

I lived near LB Nagar and now my extended family reside in madhapur/financial district. I have seen the growth. I am not denying that. Most kids in those areas go to international schools. Kids activities (Tennis, basketball, karate, swimming, painting) have become common.

But the people have not changed much. Its still a grind for day to day life. If you have money, its a different kid of grind -> to make more money or peer pressure, show off, etc. 

We have expensive cars, but road rules are not clear, crappy roads, traffic, no common sense, etc. 

I am not necessarily saying life in US/India is better. I am highlighting the issues that author is ignoring saying they can overcome with money.

I love my stay in US and I love my stay in India and I have clarity on what makes me happy here and what makes me happy there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

I lived near LB Nagar and now my extended family reside in madhapur/financial district. I have seen the growth. I am not denying that. Most kids in those areas go to international schools. Kids activities (Tennis, basketball, karate, swimming, painting) have become common.

But the people have not changed much. Its still a grind for day to day life. If you have money, its a different kid of grind -> to make more money or peer pressure, show off, etc. 

We have expensive cars, but road rules are not clear, crappy roads, traffic, no common sense, etc. 

I am not necessarily saying life in US/India is better. I am highlighting the issues that author is ignoring saying they can overcome with money.

I love my stay in US and I love my stay in India and I have clarity on what makes me happy here and what makes me happy there.

Yes you are happy i am happy for that.

The show off grind culture is unanimously present among the rich people of all countries its not exclusive to the rich of India.

The grind for day to day is covered mostly in the form of mediators 

Some issues as you mentioned like  crappy roads etc cannot be changed and i agree.

No common sense is over rated. Us chapris are more worse than indian chapris. us mentally unstable and racism is far worse 

8 minutes ago, TRUTHSEEKER said:

That may work for quotations. There is something call Atmagauravam for every person.

If you say oh i don't want money everyone is equal they may praise you in front but no one will respect you from heart

Understand what atmagouravam means - confidence in one's own worth or abilities; self-respect. Its not something that others give to one. Its what a person feels inside based on his own character. 

Also I never said, I don't want money. I said money cannot buy happiness but only fulfills needs.