Rental investments ela vethakali ...all peddarayullu itu randi oksari...

SaradaChinnodu

6 hours ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Rental investments near me ela choodali and em consider cheyali... (with 20% down)

would you prefer to put it in S&P 500? Please pros and cons cheppandi

My goal is either to have some supplemental income through rental or build wealth via index funds. Looking forward to hear from you all.

namaskaram-namasthe.gif

Rental income is not that passive. You have to put sometime into it. Property management pettukunte vade 10getadu profits

6 hours ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Rental investments near me ela choodali and em consider cheyali... (with 20% down)

would you prefer to put it in S&P 500? Please pros and cons cheppandi

My goal is either to have some supplemental income through rental or build wealth via index funds. Looking forward to hear from you all.

namaskaram-namasthe.gif

I was planning to either rent my house or buy another property solely for rental purpose and I contacted the below company..

Home River Group - Chicago..

they will also assist you in buying a rental property..

Pros:  The rental management will take care of leases, rents, maintenance of the home...they said they charge 8% of the rental money.

New houses will not have much maintenance issues.

The company will analyze the cost of your home and suggest you the rental cost to offer..

Cons:  Convincing the bank is the majpr problem unless you are willing to put 20% or more on the downpayment...

Any majpr things break, the owner is responsible

I own a rental property and key is to search the good city which will have flow of tenants most of the times. another thing I would suggest is to go for condo as it will have little maintenance and repairs but downside is it will not appreciate much and HOA might go up. independent house aithe more maintenance and repairs but it will also have appreciation apart from your rental income. someone has already mentioned that rental income should be 1% of total property value and again with reasonable maintenance and repairs. ippudu unna situation lo high yield CD’s edaina mostly rental income ki almost same vasthundi