Chiru ki illegal

LakshmiParvathii

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

I too have heard about sudha. Warning teleedu kaani, they must have advised to be in control and not make it public. 

Mana bavardhi kuda alaaa chusi chudannatuu vunte bagundu 🙃

Appatlo , heroine madhavi ni pelli chesukovalsindhi.. paisal ki kakruti padi aame ki hand ichi Allu daughter ni marriage chesukunnadu... 

kodandaramireddy tho affairs, intlo watchman hatya abbo chalane unnayi..

12 hours ago, bulreddy said:

sudha-aunty-hi-res-okkadine-pmthumb.jpg

8 hours ago, LakshmiParvathii said:

how u know ? Is the Sudha yours 

8 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

I too have heard about sudha. Warning teleedu kaani, they must have advised to be in control and not make it public. 

Was not it Jaya, not Sudha! She passed away 4-5yrs ago. Chantigadu movie director. I may be wrong.

12 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Was not it Jaya, not Sudha! She passed away 4-5yrs ago. Chantigadu movie director. I may be wrong.

Antha hearsay .. Jaya kuda ayyundachu. PR BA Raju wife kada? Was she good looking those days? bob cut tho anta bagundadu. I dont know what she looked like before.

13 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Antha hearsay .. Jaya kuda ayyundachu. PR BA Raju wife kada? Was she good looking those days? bob cut tho anta bagundadu. I dont know what she looked like before.

There were not so many rumors in those days as they took dignity more seriously. I have good connections in the movie industry and Chiru-Jay relationship is more than a rumor. Chiru nilabadadaniki Allu and Dasari ni baaga vadukunnadu and in the process ditched her.