Chrysler Pacifica Plug in Hybrid Pinnacle , 58 k OTD

Dhed

Is it worth to buy , rented this car earlier in the year , has some issues in the snow but over all enjoyed the ride 

any one who has this car , can you tell me pro and cons 

50,000 is correct price.. but all v3hicke costs have increased.. yes it is not so reliable vehicle, but reliable enough  and most comfortable vehicle in its segment 

48 minutes ago, Dhed said:

Is it worth to buy , rented this car earlier in the year , has some issues in the snow but over all enjoyed the ride 

No

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

50,000 is correct price.. but all v3hicke costs have increased.. yes it is not so reliable vehicle, but reliable enough  and most comfortable vehicle in its segment 

Plug in vehicle 

what do you mean by not so reliable 

7500 federal tax credit will bring it down to 50k 

2 hours ago, Dhed said:

Personally I will never buy any FCA/Stellantis vehicles except Alfa

Chrysler and all American for that matter are good initially but a PITA later 

55K more appropriate but 58 is not terrible. 

With 7500 tax credits and any local benefits its a decent price. 

75-100K tarvata this has more maintenance compared to its counterparts - Sienna Odyssey etc. 

Resale kooda chala takkuva. 

However comparable vehicles are only minivans but not PHEVs. 

Its a good family car. May not be a great one. 

7 hours ago, Dhed said:

chrysler upto 50k miles varaku maintain seyochu. aa paina ammeyali. resale value peddaga undadu. 

2018 nundi new model pacificas have started. Check 2018/19 versions and see how they are doing now in terms of maintenance and resale value.

last 3-4 yrs lo Pacificas baane konnaru and lots of Desi’s who prefer Odessey or Sienna are not shifting to this one. Do some research and if you think it’s ok, then go ahead. Tech wise Pacifica has almost all of the features. 

1 hour ago, no01 said:

2018 nundi new model pacificas have started. Check 2018/19 versions and see how they are doing now in terms of maintenance and resale value.

last 3-4 yrs lo Pacificas baane konnaru and lots of Desi’s who prefer Odessey or Sienna are not shifting to this one. Do some research and if you think it’s ok, then go ahead. Tech wise Pacifica has almost all of the features. 

Thanks 

On 8/5/2023 at 3:33 PM, Dhed said:

just rented one yesterday and returned it today...worst gas mileage...less than 200 miles driven but drank more than half tank gas...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Shameless said:

just rented one yesterday and returned it today...worst gas mileage...less than 200 miles driven but drank more than half tank gas...

hybrid model or just regular gas? 

Bhayya I got it in 2019 hybrid fully loaded. I sold it last year. Naku out the door 46 k ki vachindhi .. last year recall vasthey ichanu dealer ki anthey malli 3 months continous ga electrical issues vasthuney undey... Chrysler customer care ki call chesthey dont charge it we have an open issue and not able tO fix it. However they suggested to buy new models which doesnt have it. So I sold it to Honda for 36.5k where I lost 1 Grand for using 3 years and 36k miles on it. I overpaid for Honda odessey elite for 55k. I have mental piece now.

try ur luck... options honda ki antey bagunnayee but issues vasthey continous ga vasthuney untayee.. have couple of friends with same issues with hybrid... 3 years warranty untundhi so try ur luck..