DeSantis' campaign set to implode.....

r2d2

5 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Enduku uncle .. Nuvu hand ichava deSantis uncle ki ?

no .. he is stricken with "Foot in the Mouth" disease...@3$%

while big donors are deserting him...

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Explode eppudu ayyindhiii....Implode avvanikeeee

explode kaadu kaani.. he was a decent choice for quite some time and received huge campaign contributions....

• Upvote 1

Just now, r2d2 said:

explode kaadu kaani.. he was a decent choice for quite some time and received huge campaign contributions....

Bokkaleee…adi campaign announcement Twitter lo bidcuit ayinakaaa it never took off. His wife and her phigure was a crowd puller to some extent. He is terrible to say the least. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Bokkaleee…adi campaign announcement Twitter lo bidcuit ayinakaaa it never took off. His wife and her phigure was a crowd puller to some extent. He is terrible to say the least. 

you are misinformed... I will stick to my statement.. he was a decent choice for some time.. @3$%

• Haha 1

nice to see transphobic asshole implode.

now to watch Navratilova's gf desert her over her insane transphobia recently propping up lies and bs arguments against trans athletes in tennis.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

you are misinformed... I will stick to my statement.. he was a decent choice for some time.. @3$%

dump 1st. This guy was 2nd in the race. Vivek is 3rd antunnaru. But I think dump is by far the first choice. Others ni kanisam daridapulakiii kudaaa ranniyaleduuh dump thatha. Adi cult alantidhi. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

given his actions in Florida, the guy is a typical republican monster, with no actual policy, and only relied on culture war stuff on transgenders, and anti-woke to drive his campaign.

never seen a mainstream political leader spew such hatred on transgenders as this guy has done. Trump even joked about it. compared to him Trump seems a decent guy.

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

dump 1st. This guy was 2nd in the race. Vivek is 3rd antunnaru. But I think dump is by far the first choice. Others ni kanisam daridapulakiii kudaaa ranniyaleduuh dump thatha. Adi cult alantidhi. 

republican party is full of losers with zero policy and high on culture war nonsense.

this guy's specialty is anti-transgender, which he then expanded to anti-woke. Yale-Harvard educated dumbfcuk.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

no .. he is stricken with "Foot in the Mouth" disease...@3$%

while big donors are deserting him...

Disney tho pettukunnappude veedi dukaan bandh