DeSantis' campaign set to implode.....

r2d2

1 hour ago, Tryad said:

inthakante baaga vethukutha ley.

according to this study on continuation of gender affirming hormones in trans adolescents and adults

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/107/9/e3937/6572526?login=false

more than 70% of individuals continue with their horomones beyond 4years, and the rate is higher if the hormone treatment started before the age of 18.

but the paper lists several reasons why individuals stop taking hormones

1. side effect of the medication

2. not taking the medication properly

3. wanting to get out of this study and continue taking the hormones elsewhere because of the cost

4. wanting to detransition back to biological gender.

.. The figure of 30% is inclusive of all of these reasons, not just wanting to detransition.

An approximate figure can be arrived at by looking at another study on adults who wanted to detransition that specifies 15.9% of them wanted to do so because of doubts about their gender identity.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8213007/

so if we apply the same ratio to the 30% in the previous study, we arrive at approx 4.5% of those taking hormones wanting to detransition due to them being not happy with their decision to transition coz of their gender identity.

Nuvvemo oka person news article ni patkochi, you want to dictate policy to the overwhelming majority of people (95.5%) who transitioned and are quite happy with their transition.

sure the guy who was not happy about transitioned should be helped to transition back, but how is it fair to paint entire transgenders based on the small minority's experience?

you said kids being mutilated is a lie. now you are stating studies about it 😂

55 minutes ago, Tryad said:

when you respond to my detailed argument on how you are wrong, with some snark @Pavanonline like you usually do, that is transphobia.

because you don't care enough to read up about issues that you want to have an opinion on, and don't like to dial down your hate even when presented with evidence to the contrary.. it means you have zero concern about the people you are talking about, don't care if they live or die.. and yet you'll have an opinion on them.

which means you hate them. which is transphobia.

I hope you understand why you are a transphobe now.

ofcourse if you surprise me with a cogent response to my argument, I'll have to walk back all these. but you and I know it's never gonna happen. lmao.

A proud Transphobe, type more 😂 

4 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

you said kids being mutilated is a lie. now you are stating studies about it 😂

I also said that such juvenile responses expose your transphobia. So thanks. 

4 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

A proud Transphobe, type more 😂 

So that's why he called you a transphobe. Next time pls don't pretend as if you don't know why that word is used on you. 

9 hours ago, r2d2 said:

explode kaadu kaani.. he was a decent choice for quite some time and received huge campaign contributions....

Musk mama oka hand vesi paiki lagutademo chuddam

8 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Don't say gay ani oka hype create chesi tried to take down a law passed by fl legislature. 

Picha lite if Disney doesn't stop their woke movies and promoting trans stuff in everything soon they'll go down soon. 

lol Disney will thrive long after desantis 15mins passes..he cant even come 2nd to trump malli vadu em pikutadu disney ni. State governer ante emanna King anukunnava.

• Haha 1