I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

Once again, the purpose of this post is not to shame them. I know DB Youth is kamaandhulu...heck, even I am, even at this age. What I want to say is try to get your priorities right, don't think what others say, have a purpose for your life, and make decisions. I see many youth making decisions and living a "fake life"... sole purpose of every decision is it worth for my Snapchat or instagram post  or youtube video or tiktok. 

I am surprised by the news as I used to hang out with them socially when I was living there. They were celebrities then and used to argue with my wife and my close friends - I used to defend their lifestyle saying they were having fun and living their life. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Once again, the purpose of this post is not to shame them. I know DB Youth is kamaandhulu...heck, even I am, even at this age. What I want to say is try to get your priorities right, don't think what others say, have a purpose for your life, and make decisions. I see many youth making decisions and living a "fake life"... sole purpose of every decision is it worth for my Snapchat or instagram post  or youtube video or tiktok. 

I am surprised by the news as I used to hang out with them socially when I was living there. They were celebrities then and used to argue with my wife and my close friends - I used to defend their lifestyle saying they were having fun and living their life. 

So neeku reality ardham aindhi. Even at this age ha? Nee age enti bhaya?

27 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Ago atlaithe neeku @Android_Halwa ki common friends pakka undi untaru

• 4 weeks later...

Situations people get themselves into, are no longer surprising.  Immigrant mentality to some people, is all about making money and showing off. After they achieve and get what they want, their true colors will come out. Its sad  some people live miserable lives. 

https://youtu.be/d7HO37eE5QQ?si=IPxHT4P4DxyN4qWF

https://youtu.be/ktKTrE3Mwm8?si=wpCGvGkcVrzdN1Uc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ee manda tho naa friend and vaadi wife hangout ayyedi bros..oka party lo veella evvaralu chusi advised them to slowly stop hanging out with them. latest I know Palm leaves is not seperated I pity her hubby though F2 anthe ga types. the lemon lady cheated He was the pitiful boy in that group sad reality is that he caught her before that grand marriage act! Inkoka couple untadi ade group lo oka few years back mogudu impregnated wife’s best friend.  Manchi manchi kattubatlu in the mask of social media perfection. It’s all an act bros, party kuda sm kosame chestaru vallu valla photos tagaleyya. Thread lo Oka bayya cheppinattu social media is only to show their perfect lives which is not true. wives ni valla side kuda influence avvakunda chuskondi chalu babu. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/27/2024 at 2:06 PM, ManuHanu said:

Ee manda tho naa friend and vaadi wife hangout ayyedi bros..oka party lo veella evvaralu chusi advised them to slowly stop hanging out with them. latest I know Palm leaves is not seperated I pity her hubby though F2 anthe ga types. the lemon lady cheated He was the pitiful boy in that group sad reality is that he caught her before that grand marriage act! Inkoka couple untadi ade group lo oka few years back mogudu impregnated wife’s best friend.  Manchi manchi kattubatlu in the mask of social media perfection. It’s all an act bros, party kuda sm kosame chestaru vallu valla photos tagaleyya. Thread lo Oka bayya cheppinattu social media is only to show their perfect lives which is not true. wives ni valla side kuda influence avvakunda chuskondi chalu babu. 

Lemon lady cheated aa ??? now they are seperated or not !! Antey I know her and my cousin ordered cakes from her at times..... konchem show off typess kaani but cheat aa !!!! someone might have fooled you,, throw somelight on this baaaa... interesting ga undhi !!!

ee madhya insta lo pedha active ga em leru aa gang antha... are they really rich or show off or daddy's-little-angels ?

On 1/27/2024 at 5:06 PM, ManuHanu said:

4 hours ago, bujjibulli said:

Lemon lady cheated aa ??? now they are seperated or not !! Antey I know her and my cousin ordered cakes from her at times..... konchem show off typess kaani but cheat aa !!!! someone might have fooled you,, throw somelight on this baaaa... interesting ga undhi !!!

ee madhya insta lo pedha active ga em leru aa gang antha... are they really rich or show off or daddy's-little-angels ?

In the interest of public 😄 I'm sharing some authentic info- straight from the group couple...

Palm leaves - separated, but not divorced yet...for the sake of younger kid... she is not really not part of the rest of the group who are together for 10 years , none of the 7 couples have kids.

Lemon lady- separated, going through divorce. Cheat? No clue - but rumor is that husband and family are tired of social media and no kids and constant high profile lifestyle.

Another couple going through separation.

One couple that we know - their parents saw all this last summer and gave them ultimatum to get pregnant ( 36 + ) in one year or no relationship - this threat is from both parents. This couple made even used  pregnancy for SM with world tour and photos with full belly. 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

In the interest of public 😄 I'm sharing some authentic info- straight from the group couple...

Palm leaves - separated, but not divorced yet...for the sake of younger kid... she is not really not part of the rest of the group who are together for 10 years , none of the 7 couples have kids.

Lemon lady- separated, going through divorce. Cheat? No clue - but rumor is that husband and family are tired of social media and no kids and constant high profile lifestyle.

Another couple going through separation.

One couple that we know - their parents saw all this last summer and gave them ultimatum to get pregnant ( 36 + ) in one year or no relationship - this threat is from both parents. This couple made even used  pregnancy for SM with world tour and photos with full belly. 

Not everyone in this group are rich as they appear, but earn enough for parties and showoff.. They also earn a bit from SM ...also, they have side businesses.

Yes, everything is for show off...ex - baby shower party barely has any food, but photos are top notch with each person  drinking cocktails in a nice restaurant which is rented for couple of hours.  

It takes effort to live such life...some of the men do like this lifestyle - some are not and some get bored after few years