I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

On 4/23/2024 at 6:04 PM, hunkyfunky2 said:

In the interest of public 😄 I'm sharing some authentic info- straight from the group couple...

Palm leaves - separated, but not divorced yet...for the sake of younger kid... she is not really not part of the rest of the group who are together for 10 years , none of the 7 couples have kids.

Lemon lady- separated, going through divorce. Cheat? No clue - but rumor is that husband and family are tired of social media and no kids and constant high profile lifestyle.

Another couple going through separation.

One couple that we know - their parents saw all this last summer and gave them ultimatum to get pregnant ( 36 + ) in one year or no relationship - this threat is from both parents. This couple made even used  pregnancy for SM with world tour and photos with full belly. 

"their parents saw all this last summer and gave them ultimatum to get pregnant ( 36 + ) in one year or no relationship - this threat is from both parents. This couple made even used  pregnancy for SM with world tour and photos with full belly. " 

I think I know who are you talking about !! another big show off batch... hyderabad lo bane rich anukunta ... !! next level parties and travel 🤣  I sometimes pity the guy for dealing all this or wait a minute , is he SM crazy too ?

On 4/23/2024 at 9:04 PM, hunkyfunky2 said:

In the interest of public 😄 I'm sharing some authentic info- straight from the group couple...

Palm leaves - separated, but not divorced yet...for the sake of younger kid... she is not really not part of the rest of the group who are together for 10 years , none of the 7 couples have kids.

Lemon lady- separated, going through divorce. Cheat? No clue - but rumor is that husband and family are tired of social media and no kids and constant high profile lifestyle.

Another couple going through separation.

One couple that we know - their parents saw all this last summer and gave them ultimatum to get pregnant ( 36 + ) in one year or no relationship - this threat is from both parents. This couple made even used  pregnancy for SM with world tour and photos with full belly. 

bhayya..newbie here....ee cryptic names ni decode ela cheyyali..?

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Mana @hunkyfunky2bro melliga chepthadu!!!! thondhara vodhu,, nidhaamey mudhu !!

1 hour ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

asala Veela names epudu vinaledu....evaru veeru antha...local celebs aa? damn....

I have no idea. Looks like they are from VA. Heard about them first time in this thread only.

19 hours ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

lemon lady ante prema chow nimmagadda emo 

On 5/9/2024 at 2:10 PM, bujjibulli said:

"their parents saw all this last summer and gave them ultimatum to get pregnant ( 36 + ) in one year or no relationship - this threat is from both parents. This couple made even used  pregnancy for SM with world tour and photos with full belly. " 

I think I know who are you talking about !! another big show off batch... hyderabad lo bane rich anukunta ... !! next level parties and travel 🤣  I sometimes pity the guy for dealing all this or wait a minute , is he SM crazy too ?

insta - connoisseur ??

On 8/27/2023 at 6:10 PM, DallasLo_karreBalu said:

Virginia, cakes and fashion it must be her 

Prema chowdary aa. I think she waited untill she got gc and got separated from husband. He is innocent and deserves best. 

To some degree don't they ever get tired of the high maintenance lifestyle? 

Seems like now Prema madam has moved into a new home and others have moved on from their relationships. 

Friends, partying and social media becomes priority after they form groups and groups. Family then becomes the bottom of the list. So sad seeing peoples lives going into different direction.

Most of them will be high debts and will be living paycheck to paycheck. Unsustainable to afford such lifestyle. At some point reality will hit.