I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

2 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

This person?

https://www.instagram.com/swathireddy456?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This woman and Love akka were once very close. Don't know what happened or who came in between but they started hating on one another. 

Jealous issues maybe

husbands are really great!!! Ofcourse love auntie husband got lucky recently 

and I'm lucky to have a wife who is a normal person after seeing these ladies. I feel sick looking at their life and full of show off and fake dramas!! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

This person?

https://www.instagram.com/swathireddy456?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This woman and Love akka were once very close. Don't know what happened or who came in between but they started hating on one another. 

enti ee swathi reddy second wife aa husabnd ki ...

looks like the husband got some teenage kid ... who appears to be not her kid !!!

6 hours ago, KandhiPappu said:

Jealous issues maybe

husbands are really great!!! Ofcourse love auntie husband got lucky recently 

and I'm lucky to have a wife who is a normal person after seeing these ladies. I feel sick looking at their life and full of show off and fake dramas!! 

Yup. Even after seeing such people, I feel blessed that my spouse is not like them. I feel sick to my stomach after seeing their lives and the drama.  

4 hours ago, tyrion123 said:

enti ee swathi reddy second wife aa husabnd ki ...

looks like the husband got some teenage kid ... who appears to be not her kid !!!

I dont think she is second wife. The kid is hers only. Super rich couple. 

2 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

I dont think she is second wife. The kid is hers only. Super rich couple. 

hmm ... anthay antaavaa ..?

enduko that kid is not hers ani gattiga koduthundi ... she appears to be in mid 30s .. and da hub appears to be in late 40s .... !!!

I wonder how they afford such rich lifestyle. Expensive cars, handbags, designer wear, expensive drinks, dinners, outings...you have to give it to them. Daring attitude..don't give a fcuk attitude.

On 5/18/2024 at 1:49 PM, Itsmerani said:

So if the candidate was ready to marry her…then he is not happy in his current marriage. Who knows if he is cheating on his wife again. Even though  he is being played like a football with his wife, his character will be the same. I had a feeling of who this person could be but it’s hard to tell because of his “innocent” face. 

Hmm I thought the baby daddy was that QA training guy..if you are saying “innocent” then it’s definitely not him aithe! Is he from this lathcore show off group?
Looks like she moved on and has remarried.

44 minutes ago, crazyon38 said:

I wonder how they afford such rich lifestyle. Expensive cars, handbags, designer wear, expensive drinks, dinners, outings...you have to give it to them. Daring attitude..don't give a fcuk attitude.

Rent the runway types renting options untai mama designer stuff they rent for a month and return. Not saying they don’t spend at all, they do but not smart with their finances for their age. Also it’s life choice anuko…this or that lo they choose to show off!

Don’t go broke trying to look rich antaru ga..aa attitude tho vallake nashtam who are they showing or proving to? 🙄

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ManuHan said:

Hmm I thought the baby daddy was that QA training guy..if you are saying “innocent” then it’s definitely not him aithe! Is he from this lathcore show off group?
Looks like she moved on and has remarried.

The baby daddy cannot be Krishna QA. He is affluent person, not someone you ever want to mess with. He has many cases on him and you can even find records online. Even trying out for movies and is a big womanizer. He is in a different batch though. He has a son and is divorced. Just looking at him will make you want to run away from him.

I believe is someone from the connoisseur’s batch. But could be wrong. Hard to tell.

6 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Okatayithe telusthundi. Too much use of filters in their profile. 

They will never post photos without filters and most of them are below average anyway

Do these people even pay attention and care about their kids? Sadly their kids develop behavioral issues and problems because of their parents. I feel sad sometimes for them. 

They make their parents back in India citizens here too, and they permanently will come to US for taking care of kids, cooking, and home.

20 hours ago, ManuHan said:

Rent the runway types renting options untai mama designer stuff they rent for a month and return. Not saying they don’t spend at all, they do but not smart with their finances for their age. Also it’s life choice anuko…this or that lo they choose to show off!

Don’t go broke trying to look rich antaru ga..aa attitude tho vallake nashtam who are they showing or proving to? 🙄

I doubt the handbags, jewellery and dresses are rented. Doesn't seem like. Just the lifestyle I think. Enjoy life for now and forget about future. All said and done, social media has ** this generation and few generations to come.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

Do these people even pay attention and care about their kids? Sadly their kids develop behavioral issues and problems because of their parents. I feel sad sometimes for them. 

They make their parents back in India citizens here too, and they permanently will come to US for taking care of kids, cooking, and home.

💯 true!! Kitti gadiki kitti gade pudtadu antaru ga kids learn from their parents. Social media kosam mother india level lo poselu kuda malla but reality vere. Point is these influencers want to project that they are perfect from every nook and corner on social media, given a chance they will say we sh** gold biscuits 😂🙏🏼 I hope these ppl act as lessons learned for others not to follow, but not to go in that direction.