I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

10 minutes ago, Itsmerani said:

Omg are you serious? He also cheated? This is so disgusting. 

I thought she got caught after a few months the baby boy was born. She was hospitalized for bipolar disorder. It’s so sad, she is a good person though. I had spoken to her many times before the incident at a few parties. She is really pretty, intelligent, and independent. 

The person who she had the baby boy with was a married man also. This candidate put all the blame on her it seems and did not offer his last name. He is paying for child support but she is having full custody for the child. So sad. 

What a crazy world. Its just sad for kids to have to go through such chaos as well as for their parents back in India to see their lives and marriages ending up like this.  

Amma why only blame that guy ikkada ammaye also did mistake no

independent bokka ani feminist buddhi choopisthunav

both are equally chandalam

Not trying to blame either or sound feminist. It is their personal matters and we don't know all the details. 

But when the truth came out, he put 100% of the blame on her and tried to ruin her life it seems. 

Connosieur aunty status lu choodandi 

manchi comedy vuntadhi. Prathi oka chinna thing post chesthadhi, antha dedication tho job lu chesthey ceos aipoyevallu

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

Omg are you serious? He also cheated? This is so disgusting. 

I thought she got caught after a few months the baby boy was born. She was hospitalized for bipolar disorder. It’s so sad, she is a good person though. I had spoken to her many times before the incident at a few parties. She is really pretty, intelligent, and independent. 

The person who she had the baby boy with was a married man also. This candidate put all the blame on her it seems and did not offer his last name. He is paying for child support but she is having full custody for the child. So sad. 

What a crazy world. Its just sad for kids to have to go through such chaos as well as for their parents back in India to see their lives and marriages ending up like this.  

That's because that person wife refused to give divorce. Otherwise he was ready to marry her apparently. Wife said , I know you did a mistake but I don't want my kids to be raised by a single mother. I'll torture you life long as your wife, giving you divorce is a gift to you, which I will not give 😄

Bipolar ? She also converted to Christianity ! 

9 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

Do they even get along or like people in their circle or are their friendships also fake/ over hyped ? How can one maintain such number of friends?

Imagine how many more events connoisseur will have moving forward after having baby. 

At least Prema madams husband was able to leave and move on with his life. This connoisseur’s husband is stuck and has to put up with this lifetime because they have a baby and her father is some kind of rich Telangana government employee.  Apparently these two besties are not in each other’s stories or posts. Prema madam did not come to the baby shower.    

If friendship means partying, taking pics and sharing on insta-oh yes excellent Dosti 🤣 the group is only good for faking everything they only want good looking and classy girls to pose with (saw in few parties how they used to ignore average looking girls in their group while taking pics 🙄) totally shallow batch!

Haha and you are right aunty already started posting. But funny how she keeps saying dad is chief engineer and all she is 37+ already acting like teen flaunting her dad’s occupation than her love for him 😬Time to unfollow this lathcore batch Oka few parties lo introductions ke follow chesi regretting 🙏🏼 

Apparently she and husband were couple from school days so sometimes she is in denial even when he deviated to other’s pellams. What we read here is just tip of iceberg 

9 hours ago, Itsmerani said:

Is this guy still the baba/ guruji of the group? Apparently he is a super rich too is what I heard. I saw him at a grocery store with his daughter few months back. He gives gc’s and back door entry high paying jobs to his circles. Full alcoholic party batch. 

His ex wife cheated on him and even got pregnant with someone in that group. 

https://www.instagram.com/venkatrrd?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I don't think even god can save anyone. 

Lol venkatanne inka pedda dhikku a .. ma batch andhariki big widow la unde masters and opt time la.. 

51 minutes ago, ManuHan said:

If friendship means partying, taking pics and sharing on insta-oh yes excellent Dosti 🤣 the group is only good for faking everything they only want good looking and classy girls to pose with (saw in few parties how they used to ignore average looking girls in their group while taking pics 🙄) totally shallow batch!

Haha and you are right aunty already started posting. But funny how she keeps saying dad is chief engineer and all she is 37+ already acting like teen flaunting her dad’s occupation than her love for him 😬Time to unfollow this lathcore batch Oka few parties lo introductions ke follow chesi regretting 🙏🏼 

Apparently she and husband were couple from school days so sometimes she is in denial even when he deviated to other’s pellams. What we read here is just tip of iceberg 

Valla dad chief engineer aite maku endira babu i'm proud bongu boshanam ani show off dheniki

I mean, there are many people on Insta with much better and bigger backgrounds and they are silent. 

I don't know how her husband and brother are putting up with these childish acts.. I feel privacy lekonda she posts literally evety darn thing

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Lol venkatanne inka pedda dhikku a .. ma batch andhariki big widow la unde masters and opt time la.. 

what do you mean? 

11 minutes ago, Itsmerani said:

what do you mean? 

Inka big widow la behaving a or thana life thanu leading a ani ye show offs lekunda

7 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

That's because that person wife refused to give divorce. Otherwise he was ready to marry her apparently. Wife said , I know you did a mistake but I don't want my kids to be raised by a single mother. I'll torture you life long as your wife, giving you divorce is a gift to you, which I will not give 😄

Bipolar ? She also converted to Christianity ! 

So if the candidate was ready to marry her…then he is not happy in his current marriage. Who knows if he is cheating on his wife again. Even though  he is being played like a football with his wife, his character will be the same. I had a feeling of who this person could be but it’s hard to tell because of his “innocent” face. 

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Inka big widow la behaving a or thana life thanu leading a ani ye show offs lekunda

He doesn't seem to be show off batch, but he looks lost and confused. Has too much ego as if he is the “man” and knows everything. 

I have a few friends who have gotten into serious arguments with them. At the end of the day its really not worth anyones peace of mind. They dont have self awareness and are not in the sate of mind to even admit they are at fault. Too full of themselves and think they are entitled.