I heard some news about celebrities from Ashburn and Northern VA in this forum... Looks like almost all of them are either divorced or in the process of getting divorce...

hunkyfunky2

9 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

shopping kadulee ... show off muchatlu ... nee area kaadu

Ala aithe idhi naa theddu kaadhu thanks and bye

Conno akkaya 

pilladu shower aipoynaka so fresh anta post

em manushulu ra babu 

ila personals anni post cheysthunaru

😂

3 hours ago, Point said:

Conno akkaya 

em manushulu ra babu 

😂

aunty india lo undi kada 

recent ga   gutta ki poyinattu unnaru 

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

aunty india lo undi kada 

Yes

gudi lo prasadam photo petti so yummy ani pettaledhu

thank god

• Haha 1

Just now, Point said:

Yes

gudi lo prasadam photo petti so yummy ani pettaledhu

thank god

emo bro avi editing going on emo 

On 5/22/2024 at 9:31 AM, ManuHan said:

Oh! So do you know about the accident this couple was involved in couple of years back? Heard 2-3 versions of the story not sure if it’s really a genuine accident because there were no traces in news back then or if the girl attempted something after knowing about hubs affair ani. May be stories aindachu manaki ikkada unna Desi janta ki but edo party lo pot cheshinrata before that accident. 

So what is this incident all about? 

Interesting news !! I knew them for a while but Ee angle not know !!!! Love Lemon is wowwww …. And Connooo akkaiii all show off types anukunta !! 

Heard lot of affairs within their gang only …. Too much gossips, love stories, flirts, betrayals, patch up .. both sides 

35 minutes ago, bujjibulli said:

Interesting news !! I knew them for a while but Ee angle not know !!!! Love Lemon is wowwww …. And Connooo akkaiii all show off types anukunta !! 

Heard lot of affairs within their gang only …. Too much gossips, love stories, flirts, betrayals, patch up .. both sides 

Jealous miss ayyav

adhi annikantey highlight

appulu cheysi mari fendi lu, chanel lu, gucci lu gochi lu 

love lemon already crossed so many limits and buying expensive things left and right (might be the reason why husband left her)

I don't know if she is rich or buys it with her savings, but looks like she is suffering from obsession with brands and doesn't know when to stop. She literally lives on chanels and hermes. Eeme ne choosi migitha vallu. 

veela gang lo porapatuna oka $100 purse tho velthey kukka ni choosinattu choostharemo 😂😂 

8 hours ago, Point said:

Jealous miss ayyav

adhi annikantey highlight

appulu cheysi mari fendi lu, chanel lu, gucci lu gochi lu 

love lemon already crossed so many limits and buying expensive things left and right (might be the reason why husband left her)

I don't know if she is rich or buys it with her savings, but looks like she is suffering from obsession with brands and doesn't know when to stop. She literally lives on chanels and hermes. Eeme ne choosi migitha vallu. 

veela gang lo porapatuna oka $100 purse tho velthey kukka ni choosinattu choostharemo 😂😂 

Lemon is able to afford and she works hard for it I feel. Baking during weekdays and weekends to pay for this. Need to appreciate. I don't think you can afford this lifestyle by borrowing. How many will give anything in this country. Especially if you know they have a expensive lifestyle.

1 hour ago, crazyon38 said:

Lemon is able to afford and she works hard for it I feel. Baking during weekdays and weekends to pay for this. Need to appreciate. I don't think you can afford this lifestyle by borrowing. How many will give anything in this country. Especially if you know they have a expensive lifestyle.

Working hard so that she can buy expensive bags and show off makes no sense! 
like I said, she is suffering from brand obsession and unable to decide when to stop.  Too much of anything is bad, she is probably trapped in a toxic social media loop of needing to post a new expensive item every now and then. 

15 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

aunty india lo undi kada 

19 hours ago, Point said:

Conno akkaya 

em manushulu ra babu 

😂

who is this connosor or dinosaur you guys are talking about?

5 hours ago, Point said:

Working hard so that she can buy expensive bags and show off makes no sense! 
like I said, she is suffering from brand obsession and unable to decide when to stop.  Too much of anything is bad, she is probably trapped in a toxic social media loop of needing to post a new expensive item every now and then. 

Not just brand obsession but many other illness as well. Alcoholism, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar, and the list can go on. This is what happens when people become too materialistic. They develop all sorts of other illnesses and it eventually affects their relationships as well. Call it whatever you want, mid life crisis or mental illness. 

We do need to applaud 👏👏👏 their husbands for putting up with this behavior for such many years. Average person would not have put up with this crap for more then five years maximum.