F1 meda dui endi ra??

kevinUsa

I am here on a F1 visa and on Friday night i was pulled over by cops and arrested for DUI in Tennessee . How is that going to affect my F1 visa status ? It was my first DUI and I don’t know if its going to be more than the legal limit or not. Its going to be pretty close to legal limit. What are my options?

Any idea or suggestions?

lol vadu evado em telvaka ekado question adigi untadu..... inka g a   n  ja, vere controlled things to dorki .... cooooops ni bathaimalukaoni bayata padda vallu kuda unnaru..... coooops to record only under the limit and get away.......this is all on efff1

Just now, JANASENA said:

F1 lo DUI untey deport chesthara?

I know a girl on f1 on DUI. Got her profile as a match. Saw a mugshot picture/details in google, rejected the match.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I know a girl on f1 on DUI. Got her profile as a match. Saw a mugshot picture/details in google, rejected the match.

Endi bro edi mari too much. Canada lo dui unte deport ee

• Upvote 1

About the post where op is on f1 and was arrested for DUI- it's true he committed an offense and we undergo the consequences but the hatered in comments is too much. Guys please don't be so rude in your comments. It's just not DUI the only offense but there are many people who are not focused while driving, either they are on phone or some women who do makeup while driving on free way, I have even seen couples fighting and physical violence in car happening while driving. I hope such people realize their wrongdoing and have calm, focused mind while driving and all drive safe.

Edit: To all who are supporting the rude comments scenario- there was another criminal offense related post few days ago and all the comments were of suggestive nature. None was rude. If we can be of suggestive tone to one member of our group then why not to the other in similar boat?

F1 bro you should leave USA ASAP Ur carrier is gone for dogs! 

No GC no FDERAL JOBS NO CITIZENSHIP NO STATE JOBS 

NO VECHILE INSURANCE U WILL  GET SR 21 INSURANCE 700 $ PER MONTH 

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I am here on a F1 visa and on Friday night i was pulled over by cops and arrested for DUI in Tennessee . How is that going to affect my F1 visa status ? It was my first DUI and I don’t know if its going to be more than the legal limit or not. Its going to be pretty close to legal limit. What are my options?

Any idea or suggestions?

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

F1 lo DUI untey deport chesthara?

Its been there from longtime...Your visa status doesn't matter...You need to hire a better attorney...

Even after dismiss or close down of your case, everytime you have to spend extra time at POE...They will take you out to a room...do their drill and you will then let be out after sometime.

48 minutes ago, Burgeronthehill said:

F1 bro you should leave USA ASAP Ur carrier is gone for dogs! 

No GC no FDERAL JOBS NO CITIZENSHIP NO STATE JOBS 

NO VECHILE INSURANCE U WILL  GET SR 21 INSURANCE 700 $ PER MONTH 

Emi avvadu bro. Get a lawyer.  H1 stamp lo white slip  and do doctor tests. 

POE lo vaadi  mood batti.

99% they will allow after 2nd round

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Any idea or suggestions?

go to india or canada US lo vunte no GC, No USC life 10gindhi DUI vunte

• Thanks 1

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Status ki em issue undadhu but only headache stamp ki pothe extra process and port of entry  chesinappudalla pakkak theeskapoyi questioning  

pacha card istara licence istara @tom uncle

3 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Haha op ki connect chey made for each other 

• Haha 1