F1 meda dui endi ra??

kevinUsa

3 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

I know a girl on f1 on DUI. Got her profile as a match. Saw a mugshot picture/details in google, rejected the match.

Ilage reject ceskunta vellu chivariki e banda dhe pellam ga vasthadi21282CB8-2B11-4916-8F2B-4ABCB18FA3F4.gif

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I am here on a F1 visa and on Friday night i was pulled over by cops and arrested for DUI in Tennessee . How is that going to affect my F1 visa status ? It was my first DUI and I don’t know if its going to be more than the legal limit or not. Its going to be pretty close to legal limit. What are my options?

Any idea or suggestions?

Oka sari na team mate ki padindi DUI on F1. Cost almost $20,000 ayyindi. First arrest and get out of jail. Then pick car from Towing company ($$), hire a lawyer and take court dates. This guy had to do a lot of community service for almost 3-4 months on both Sat/Sun. 1 day they show movies and another day physical labor.

For his H1 stamping when he went to India, he had to go to a psychologist (referred by US consulate) and take test. They will determine if its family issue and if he has a drinking problem. He got stamped after long period.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Back in 2006 okadu ilane Virginia lo mana Desi boy okadu tega taagesi DUI lo pattubaddadu, GMU ratnam

Heard he got deported 

When/how/why exactly he deported kuda cheppu ? US lo F1 meda murder chesindo kuda happy tiriging. Why deport for just DUI ?