Official: Bigg Boss Telugu 7 - 15 weeks

Piracy Raja

13 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Realize avvadu bhayya. Every person always think they are right.

exactly thats what happened. i watched the interview. it will take time. she is spoiling herself with her dhed dhimak

3 minutes ago, venky7 said:

exactly thats what happened. i watched the interview. it will take time. she is spoiling herself with her dhed dhimak

She created a story in her mind and thinking audience also seeing same. She is a manipulator and thinks that she can manipulate us. She thinks that Prashant started love story and did a lot of non-sense and she did nothing. I was shocked with her behavior during 

• Nominations in which PP was targeted. She was romancing and playing along with him and during nominations strongly asked PP "Nuvvem pikutunnav ikkadaku vachi". I could not understand why she is with him and romancing if she has that view abt him
  • She told she will support Yawar outside and she went inside and took his name out of race. Double face
  • She was with Shivaji first 2-3 weeks and I did not see a reason why she went against him. Started spitting venom on him and talking bad behind his back.

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

She created a story in her mind and thinking audience also seeing same. She is a manipulator and thinks that she can manipulate us. She thinks that Prashant started love story and did a lot of non-sense and she did nothing. I was shocked with her behavior during 

• Nominations in which PP was targeted. She was romancing and playing along with him and during nominations strongly asked PP "Nuvvem pikutunnav ikkadaku vachi". I could not understand why she is with him and romancing if she has that view abt him
  • She told she will support Yawar outside and she went inside and took his name out of race. Double face
  • She was with Shivaji first 2-3 weeks and I did not see a reason why she went against him. Started spitting venom on him and talking bad behind his back.

all three bullets were asked by geetu royal in the interview and to our surprise all those bullets returned to geetu lol haahah

mana half century chesam four weeks lo one or two days anukunta entertain ayindi total ga. andulo malla one day credit to nag for roasting. ulta pulta antadu, crazy antadu edo vastundi ani wait cheyyatam tappa em ledu

For me half century entertainment award goes to fire star -- Amar (comedian category)

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Rathika elimination AV veyandi unte.

Asalu Rithika ni eliminate cheste BB ela choodali baaa… BB gaadu varasaga girls ni lepestunnadu enti baa.. bongulo men okkadu kooda eliminate avvaledu… 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Asalu Rithika ni eliminate cheste BB ela choodali baaa… BB gaadu varasaga girls ni lepestunnadu enti baa.. bongulo men okkadu kooda eliminate avvaledu… 

next valle teja amar sandeep shivaji

15 minutes ago, venky7 said:

next valle teja amar sandeep shivaji

Lol Shivaji Top 5 confirm bro..he is playing good and vadi following ki Finlas ki mundu eliminate ani ela anukuntunnav