sorry ra friend ga .. tappaka me and your wife are committing

sarvayogi

we know each other as good friends...me and other guy

later slow ga his wife started giving signals..like touching hands while giving coffee...giving extra care for me in dinners etc

first la pattinchukole..later wearing special dress and sending me pics etc..

I slowly understood..recent ga friends dinner la we both sat opposite inka her legs reached my thighs..

one day both sat and spoke and came to agreement...iddaram kaluddam but promised on family that both partners should not know at any cost...

inch inch enjoy cheddam ani decided..this friday muhurtam..husband in work travel and arranged some gals night out for my wife and common friends..

but her husband and me very very close...mast sarlu helped each other with giving car, potluck , movies , dinner etc

I donno whats the end result but looks like she is fixed for friday...konchem guilt aite undi...

1 minute ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

make sure she did not have any secret cameras, It is a new scam to backmail. 

Good Luck!

Inko thread eesthadu my underwear chinigindhi ani telling @EyBisa 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

later slow ga his wife started giving signals..like touching hands while giving coffee...giving extra care for me in dinners etc

I slowly understood..recent ga friends dinner la we both sat opposite inka her legs reached my thighs..

one day both sat and spoke and came to agreement...iddaram kaluddam but promised on family that both partners should not know at any cost...

inch inch enjoy cheddam ani decided..this friday muhurtam..husband in work travel and arranged some gals night out for my wife and common friends..

but her husband and me very very close...mast sarlu helped each other with giving car, potluck , movies , dinner etc

I donno whats the end result but looks like she is fixed for friday...konchem guilt aite undi...

puli raja ki aids asthada @3$%

31 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

b grade cinemalu , 52X stories baga sadutaava rajaa

33 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

Appatlo khan Dada ni gurtu chesinav db lo malli ..Machi future undi writer ga..

28 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

You only have 2 options.

• Stay loyal to your friend and don't go. But someone else will take this opportunity but you will be free of guilt.
  • Stay loyal to your chinnodu/little brother.