sorry ra friend ga .. tappaka me and your wife are committing

sarvayogi

4 hours ago, tollywood_hater said:

May be , idhi mee friend and your wife planning emo , they are planning to meet but ninnu side track cheyadaniki nee friend valla wife ni using  and he is planning to enjoy with your wife anukunta.... repu neeku eee visayam telisina emi cheyalevu mee wife and friend ni 

ade cheppina kada..I have third eye on her..and mutual friends tone sending ... I will track every second

Very very very close friend ante sharing cars, helped with potluck, dinners, movies aa..

Hahaha.... Atomized society ante emo anukunna.. but minimum self awareness kooda undadhu ga whom to call as very very close friends ani

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Tryad said:

Very very very close friend ante sharing cars, helped with potluck, dinners, movies aa..

Hahaha.... Atomized society ante emo anukunna.. but minimum self awareness kooda undadhu ga whom to call as very very close friends ani

They are really very very close friends bro , not just sharing cars , food ... they share life partners also 

2 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

ade cheppina kada..I have third eye on her..and mutual friends tone sending ... I will track every second

Why will she do something when you are doing it at the same time?? And why will she do it at your home? Is she that dumb? She will do it at his home or a hotel or an Airbnb or in the car.. 😄

nuvvante kanjoos ga money spend cheyyakunda intlo ne keep ni thestunnav.. most guys don’t do that.. 

2 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

I am not sure why you guys fantasize about these things , but remember , your wife can switch off internet and say power outage if she wants to do it 

Be loyal to your spouse , if not try to tell her about your plans 

• Upvote 1

fake naa kodaka

nee lantodiki friend ante vaadu enta jaadu gaado

ayinaa weekend ki work ani out of station pvadam endiraa sollu ga that too long weekend lo

nee fake story lo na sulli