Covid Fraud

Konebhar6

Indian-American admits stealing $500k Covid relief money (Source greatandhra)

He used money for Investments. He has to pay back $500k and if convicted faces 10 yrs in prision and $250k fine

30 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Mainly those PPP loans 

That's what I was referring to. May be we should hint Fed that in order to control housing market, rents and inflation, they should look at these which will force these ppl to sell investments :D

Most of these people submitted false payroll reports. leni reports create chesi upload chesi dabbulu teeskunnaru..Konta mandi dabbulu raagane withdraw cheskuni personal items konukkunnaru.. 

45 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Most of these people submitted false payroll reports. leni reports create chesi upload chesi dabbulu teeskunnaru..Konta mandi dabbulu raagane withdraw cheskuni personal items konukkunnaru.. 

Exactly. We need these ppl to be put behind bars and recover money they looted.

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Exactly. We need these ppl to be put behind bars and recover money they looted.

That won’t happen, my employer brother made 8M during covid, caught and used attorney and is out doing business again 

1 minute ago, HER0 said:

That won’t happen, my employer brother made 8M during covid, caught and used attorney and is out doing business again 

Karma is a bitch. Oka rakanga vachindi inko rakanga poddi...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HER0 said:

That is not what they believe, if they believe so won’t do fraud uncle 

Money and desires make people do crazy things. But if action is taken against such people, atleast some people will back off from doing these in future. 

But action is the key here. That's Y i was saying more and more people need to be caught.

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Money and desires make people do crazy things. But if action is taken against such people, atleast some people will back off from doing these in future. 

But action is the key here. That's Y i was saying more and more people need to be caught.

Many people still doing, because they know action is very small compared to money they make 

13 minutes ago, HER0 said:

Many people still doing, because they know action is very small compared to money they make 

Simple. We mind our own business.

2 minutes ago, HER0 said:

Then why post this thread ? That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Share my opinion on these people that they should be caught. Vent my frustration. And mind my business after that.

Gun teeskoni bayalderamantava endi?