Going for a vacation to india and my in laws suddenly have found out about my Insta public account.

kevinUsa

Grrr!

So upset and sad at the same time.

Going for a vacation to india and my in laws suddenly have found out about my Insta public account. 

They were couple of sexy/ revealing dresses which I wore and posted on social media.

One of my sisters in law take screenshots of it and send it to the other sister.

First, the sister who took the screenshot, posts a comment in our family wats app group 

This is the comment:

Salute n pats to lady vloggers who continue to draw viewers n followers without exposing their body and pouring nudity.... Hamari bhartiye sanskriti me nari laxmi hai,saraswati hai Durga hai sakti hai kali hai ....... pr Ghar ki laaj bhi hai......😔

nudity… seriously 

The above message was sent indirectly to me.

Second day, the other sister sends me screenshots asking me what is this… that’s how you roam…

I was so upset at first but then I realise that we both come from a very different backgrounds. 

I did not reapply for sometime but I knew I am going to india and this would be the hot topic. And I wanted to need this before I reach there.

So I replied.

Below are my replies.

Dekho di mein app logo ki respect karti hun aur aap ki personal choice ki bhi respect karti hun. Aur expect hun ki aap log meri aur meri choices ki respect karo. Aur agar woh nahi kar sakte toh nahi just leave me alone.

N aur jisne ye rock rok ke screen shot liye hai aur apko bheje hai, please unko bolo get a better job in life.

And I plan to just not talk about it. Or do you think I should give them the explanation I feel.

What would have been your take on this.

I am so damn hurt. I am 36, and facing such things at this age and that too from my own family.

When can I just decide what and how I want to live.

Aur ye culture aur sanskar ke naam pe sl.t shaming kyun.

It’s not that I wear realign clothes everyday. It’s the time and place.

And I feel that it’s so unethical of her to take a screenshot and rotate it in my family for sl.t shaming.

I am open to another approach too.

Sorry for the long post.

Please be polite.

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Grrr!

So upset and sad at the same time.

They were couple of sexy/ revealing dresses which I wore and posted on social media.

One of my sisters in law take screenshots of it and send it to the other sister.

First, the sister who took the screenshot, posts a comment in our family wats app group 

This is the comment:

Salute n pats to lady vloggers who continue to draw viewers n followers without exposing their body and pouring nudity.... Hamari bhartiye sanskriti me nari laxmi hai,saraswati hai Durga hai sakti hai kali hai ....... pr Ghar ki laaj bhi hai......😔

nudity… seriously 

The above message was sent indirectly to me.

Second day, the other sister sends me screenshots asking me what is this… that’s how you roam…

I was so upset at first but then I realise that we both come from a very different backgrounds. 

I did not reapply for sometime but I knew I am going to india and this would be the hot topic. And I wanted to need this before I reach there.

So I replied.

Below are my replies.

Dekho di mein app logo ki respect karti hun aur aap ki personal choice ki bhi respect karti hun. Aur expect hun ki aap log meri aur meri choices ki respect karo. Aur agar woh nahi kar sakte toh nahi just leave me alone.

N aur jisne ye rock rok ke screen shot liye hai aur apko bheje hai, please unko bolo get a better job in life.

And I plan to just not talk about it. Or do you think I should give them the explanation I feel.

What would have been your take on this.

I am so damn hurt. I am 36, and facing such things at this age and that too from my own family.

When can I just decide what and how I want to live.

Aur ye culture aur sanskar ke naam pe sl.t shaming kyun.

It’s not that I wear realign clothes everyday. It’s the time and place.

And I feel that it’s so unethical of her to take a screenshot and rotate it in my family for sl.t shaming.

I am open to another approach too.

Sorry for the long post.

Please be polite.

Deep fake project ani cheppu….inko thread lo mundakka video send as proof

• kevinUsa changed the title to Going for a vacation to india and my in laws suddenly have found out about my Insta public account.