Corruption ranking out of all 5 Southern states

venkappa

56 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I won't rank them.. I love TamilNadu.. and don't care about other states, beyond caring about them as a fellow human.

as long as people mock Tamils as being dark and ugly (which they are not), I have nothing but performative indignance for all the other states you mention.

"lol ...not really ... i am quiet OK with ethno discrimination of andhra people based on the money they make. If chiru gets a raw deal  in politics based on his ethno  origins thats fine by me because he makes lot of money. why should i sympathize ..hahahah...you may ask the people doing the discrimination are also rich ...but i dont care ... i am a scumbag like that ..in addition to ethnohate i also do victim blaming  "

8 hours ago, Tryad said:

endho ee db lo inka chinna pillal lekka maatladukuntunnaru

whichever state that has the most corruption is the state that has the highest growth.

dravidian corruption waste TN potential? lmao. what potential do you think TN has? or for that matter TG or KA too?

all are low productivity states, with high incidence of misallocation of resources (metro, airport, flyovers, and all that sh1t).. If they are growing today, it means that growth will slow down at some point in the near future, just like Chennai did.

do you think people will continue to be productive when land rates skyrocket, without instead settling down to be rent seeking landlords (parasites) and pull down growth? this is what happened in Chennai.. Dravidian corruption is just a footnote.

Ya whichever player that takes the best steroids have the fastest run

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

"lol ...not really ... i am quiet OK with ethno discrimination of andhra people based on the money they make. If chiru gets a raw deal  in politics based on his ethno  origins thats fine by me because he makes lot of money. why should i sympathize ..hahahah...you may ask the people doing the discrimination are also rich ...but i dont care ... i am a scumbag like that ..in addition to ethnohate i also do victim blaming  "

imagine working hard for many years to ace JEE (according to you), spending 4yrs alongside the brightest people India has to offer, and another couple years on a graduate program where you have to defend your thesis, and this is the best you can do in terms of an argument?

feels pretty bad that Chennai wastes 300ac of prime land in the city to house dipshits like you for 4yrs. Time for the state govt to take over IITM

28 minutes ago, Tryad said:

imagine working hard for many years to ace JEE (according to you), spending 4yrs alongside the brightest people India has to offer, and another couple years on a graduate program where you have to defend your thesis, and this is the best you can do in terms of an argument?

feels pretty bad that Chennai wastes 300ac of prime land in the city to house dipshits like you for 4yrs. Time for the state govt to take over IITM

Nah , IIT is the only green space left in city premises. Just for that they should keep it as it is 

Chennai probably has the least green space for T1 city in India , almost every big patch of trees belongs to central govt institutions 

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Nah , IIT is the only green space left in city premises. Just for that they should keep it as it is 

Chennai probably has the least green space for T1 city in India , almost every big patch of trees belongs to central govt institutions 

I'll take kasimedu fish market level chaos over a green space that houses worthless sh1ts like Telugodura.

I'm positive I can find more than a handful people from there much smarter than this IIT dunderhead.

6 hours ago, Tryad said:

lol ..."let me act as if facts about myself dont match up to my pathetic, make believe  "narsi standards of argument". Then i hope no one notices my inadequacies "

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol ..."let me act as if facts about myself dont match up to my pathetic, make believe  "narsi standards of argument". Then i hope no one notices my inadequacies "

Lmao. Idiot. 

• 6 months later...
On 9/5/2023 at 2:41 PM, Discotek said:

So proper research / info lekunda meeku anipinchindi anukunnadi cheppi padesaru

mee bokkalo info valid ah kada ani andaru argue cheskuntunaru ikkada…

em db ra nayana

Pichoda