Corruption ranking out of all 5 Southern states

venkappa

2 minutes ago, Tryad said:

you describe every city in that. I'm explaining how corruption should be the least of your worries.

if your city stops growing, corruption will automatically decrease.. it'll take worse forms ofcourse.. but it'll decrease.

Stop talking about city. I’m talking about state here. Karnataka is most corrupt South Indian state IMO.

Forget about Bangalore and look at North Karnataka. Completely dire situation there. Underdeveloped area thanks to shoddy contractors. Illegal resource extraction has affected residents health. Distribution of irrigation schemes and flood relief has been severely misappropriated.

3 minutes ago, Tryad said:

you have a funny way of ranking for corruption..

anyway I don't agree with any of your analysis.. peace.

Alright tell me what you rank as most corrupt South Indian state and why. Looking for another perspective here. Remember I’m talking about STATES.

6 hours ago, venkappa said:

Here is my opinion. Feel free to debate if you think my ranking is wrong.

1. Karnataka. Richest politicians come from there. Greatest scope for corruption. North Karnataka in very poor condition. 
  2. Andhra. Got worse after bifurcation. So many scams from Sandranna batch and Razanna batch. No idea how it will recover.
  3. Tamil Nadu. They had head start due to Madras Presidency capital.  But they wasted all their potential growth from Dravidian corruption. 
  4. Telangana. Does okay job. Still corrupt govt but not affecting state growth. 
  5. Kerala. Don’t have much info tbh. Less scope for corruption.

All of them  1 a,b,c,d,e. Depends on who you ask.

pick any state that you prefer and put down your flag.. you won't be making a mistake. you are after all an upperclass person with a decent expendable cash to live comfortably.

don't overthink it. even in Chennai you can live fabulously well, if you have the will to spend.. It'll be more expensive than living a similar life in Hyderabad, and about the same as Bangalore.

just that a lot of people can't afford that life in Chennai and think Chennai has nothing. Chennai is good if you want to live a middle class life (lower middle class if you go by current def of middle class).

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Corruption is now institutionalized and today we are ranking states on the basis of corruption, that itself signifies that although we condemn corruption at every possible instance yet we accept corruption as part of lives. 

Karnataka and Tamil Nadu always, I will say they have evolved so much in corruption so that they have a parallel system in place which works well and is a norm and no one really complains. Telangana and Andhra will reach that point soon..

It’s no coincidence that Karnataka has the richest politicians on average compared to other Indian states. I thought pre-bifurcation Andhra had that record but I was proven wrong.

1 minute ago, venkappa said:

Alright tell me what you rank as most corrupt South Indian state and why. Looking for another perspective here. Remember I’m talking about STATES.

I won't rank them.. I love TamilNadu.. and don't care about other states, beyond caring about them as a fellow human.

as long as people mock Tamils as being dark and ugly (which they are not), I have nothing but performative indignance for all the other states you mention.

14 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Stop talking about city. I’m talking about state here. Karnataka is most corrupt South Indian state IMO.

Forget about Bangalore and look at North Karnataka. Completely dire situation there. Underdeveloped area thanks to shoddy contractors. Illegal resource extraction has affected residents health. Distribution of irrigation schemes and flood relief has been severely misappropriated.

I don't understand why you are talking about state here? what's the point even?

the entire state of Karnataka feeds into Bangalore.. why do you think Bangalore grew so well, until the investor cash started flowing in for all and sundry startup ideas?

you want a great city, but you also don't want exploitation in the hinterlands? pick one dude. you can't have the cake and eat it too.

the lifestyle you want can only be sustained by corruption and exploitation elsewhere. there's no other way. The state exists to quell reaction to this exploitation with freebies and heavy policing.. and acts as your mediator since you don't like to get your hands dirty.. and you want to call the state 'corrupt'.. why?

3 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Let me ask you then. What you think is most corrupt and why.

To be frank I dont deeply follow politics as much as you guys. But my friend circle has people from kerela, Karnataka, Maharashtra, AP and Telangana. No TN though. Constant theme is corruption. I don't think you can put them in an order. There are no definitive parameters to measure corruption. 

Hence 1 a,b,c,d,e.

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

To be frank I dont deeply follow politics as much as you guys. But my friend circle has people from kerela, Karnataka, Maharashtra, AP and Telangana. No TN though. Constant theme is corruption. I don't think you can put them in an order. There are no definitive parameters to measure corruption. 

Hence 1 a,b,c,d,e.

there's nothing to follow in politics. There are no moral principles at play here.

discussion on corruption is just an excuse to elect the next best islamophobic fascist after Modi.

30 minutes ago, Tryad said:

I don't understand why you are talking about state here? what's the point even?

the entire state of Karnataka feeds into Bangalore.. why do you think Bangalore grew so well, until the investor cash started flowing in for all and sundry startup ideas?

you want a great city, but you also don't want exploitation in the hinterlands? pick one dude. you can't have the cake and eat it too.

the lifestyle you want can only be sustained by corruption and exploitation elsewhere. there's no other way. The state exists to quell reaction to this exploitation with freebies and heavy policing.. and acts as your mediator since you don't like to get your hands dirty.. and you want to call the state 'corrupt'.. why?

Explain to me how political exploitation in hinterlands benefits the capital city. If they steal from that region, what guarantee will it result in capital city growth. 

7 hours ago, venkappa said:

Here is my opinion. Feel free to debate if you think my ranking is wrong.

1. Karnataka. Richest politicians come from there. Greatest scope for corruption. North Karnataka in very poor condition. 
  2. Andhra. Got worse after bifurcation. So many scams from Sandranna batch and Razanna batch. No idea how it will recover.
  3. Tamil Nadu. They had head start due to Madras Presidency capital.  But they wasted all their potential growth from Dravidian corruption. 
  4. Telangana. Does okay job. Still corrupt govt but not affecting state growth. 
  5. Kerala. Don’t have much info tbh. Less scope for corruption.

So proper research / info lekunda meeku anipinchindi anukunnadi cheppi padesaru

mee bokkalo info valid ah kada ani andaru argue cheskuntunaru ikkada…

em db ra nayana

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Explain to me how political exploitation in hinterlands benefits the capital city. If they steal from that region, what guarantee will it result in capital city growth. 

basic stuff. tomorrow. gn

8 minutes ago, Discotek said:

So proper research / info lekunda meeku anipinchindi anukunnadi cheppi padesaru

mee bokkalo info valid ah kada ani andaru argue cheskuntunaru ikkada…

em db ra nayana

corruption ranking anedhey oka boku concept. lite anna.